Whiskey Cafe!

JoeNational

Uh oh.. Look who got ALKY
ANybody in the jersey area know about a car show on sat's at the whiskey cafe its only like 40 min from me but not to sure what the rules are like if it is 70 and below or something like that? not to sure what part of NJ either. i would like to hit that show on sat's starts at like 5:30 or something. any info would be appreciated, thanks.

I have been to the show and the turnout is really good. A lot of nice cars and there is a restuarant if you need a drink or are hungry. I don't know about the competition as I go, look at the cars and leave.

joe did you use to go to the car show deal on friday nights at cesers bay i was talking to someone els on the baord and we where hoeping to get alot of buick poeple out there this year

i'll be at Chevy's tomorrow in Staten Is. with the GN,so if anybody wants to come down you'll be seeing a good show, plus MY CAR!:p its in the Hylan Plaza on Hylan blvd just past New Dorp lane.

I've been to the Whiskey several times, There's usually two other GN's there when I go. They park togerher in the middle. I tried talking to one of the owners one night, but he diddn't seem to want to be bothered. :rolleyes: Overall, it's one he!! of a cruise night, I'd say 100 cars easy on an average night.

At chevy's from what time to what time and from verazanno how far away is it? yeah iam gonna try to hit the whiskey this sat, i normally would cruise with about 4 of my buddies so i wouldn't even bother with some others. because i think it is ridiculous when ppl get bothered.