Who all sells replacment rear springs?

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
Since the search isn't working, again....

I found that Kirban does, does anybody else? Not looking to lower, just stock type replacement to regain stock ride height and recoil. Mine are sagging. Thanks

I wish I were, but since I did BG the wife wouldn't look to kind on a trip to Indy :mad: :D What would be better, the cargo or the variable rate springs?

I believe the Cargo springs are the variable rate springs. I've heard some people say that the variable rate springs aren't as good for launching, but I don't know if it is true. Rockauto has ACdelco 45h2015 listed as the regular spring for 47.79 and 45H3013 as the variable rate for 59.79.
here's a 5% discount code for rockauto.com 5AAD58002264

There is a good discussion on springs in this link http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129711&referrerid=1237 The second post has two links that discuss g body springs but the second links is dead.

HTH
David

DavzGN said:
I believe the Cargo springs are the variable rate springs. I've heard some people say that the variable rate springs aren't as good for launching, but I don't know if it is true. Rockauto has ACdelco 45h2015 listed as the regular spring for 47.79 and 45H3013 as the variable rate for 59.79.
here's a 5% discount code for rockauto.com 5AAD58002264

There is a good discussion on springs in this link http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129711&referrerid=1237 The second post has two links that discuss g body springs but the second links is dead.

HTH
David

Thanks! Good reading, I'm glad the search is working for somebody :) , I can rarely get it work

You get get springs special ordered from NAPA, Advance Auto, Auto Zone, Oreilly, CSK, etc.....

Just put mine in..

Lee Thompson said:
Moog--correct spring--works good.
I may have a spare set. You coming to Indy?
I have a buddy at Napa and he got me a real good price on my FRONT springs, and he told me they were not "Moog" springs but were actually"Dana"? I guess its the same as the company that makes the "Dana " rear ends. whatever they are, the install went good and the height is just a touch high in the front, but I dont have everything installed on the car yet, radiator, intercooler pipes, fluids, etc. so when thats done and the car is driven ,Im sure it will be right where I want it.