Who builds the better TH200-4R?

:)

Yes family will be family!!!!! The one GREAT thing I started here years ago was, that type of family mentality in this forum. We all looked to each other at times to PROVIDE info and tech and it worked for years...Do not let that get away. It is always better as a team than an "I". There is alot of super talent here and please do not allow greed to take down what we tried so hard, for so many years, to build. I am telling you right know that it is INVALUABLE! That is why this site is #1 on the net , ANYWHERE in the world , for info on this trans. Pissing contests next board please. LOL:p

Oh yea, gotta love that watering...LOLOLOL

Thanks for all your help last night Bruce, very much appreciated. The check along with the info on the truck is in the mail! I really appreciate your time and efforts.

Talk about service. Bruce had the nerve to drop my parts in the mail....."PRIOR" to recieving payment, just as an act of good faith from a former customer, to help me out of a jam. I look forward to my continued dealings with Bruce, very much TOP NOTCH. Thanks again Jason

Bruce,after too many years of heartbreak over trying to get my trans too shift correctly into 3rd gear,it was you who came through. The weak and tired sound in your voice when I called you years ago didn't mask your genuine concern and desire to help me and relieve me of my pain.
When I opened the box and saw the direct drum (loaded with your clutches) I struggled to put it in my trans because I so wanted to put it on my mantel in the living room. It was so pretty like a precious jewel.
When it shifted into 3rd for the first time I wanted to cry because it was PERFECT!!!
For 15-20 years it had never shifted in a way that didn't make me sick in the pit of my stomach.
We sometimes never realize that some simple,mundane,little thing we might do can have such an uplifting and restorative effect on someone else.
I've never experienced a better feeling than the feeling I get when I bend down to help a fellow human being up.
Nothing gives our lives a greater sense of purpose and meaning than caring for others.
I thank you again for your care and concern for my pain.
If you haven't yet,I hope you will soon come to understand what Jesus did for you 2,000 years ago.

Bruce,after too many years of heartbreak over trying to get my trans too shift correctly into 3rd gear,it was you who came through. The weak and tired sound in your voice when I called you years ago didn't mask your genuine concern and desire to help me and relieve me of my pain.
When I opened the box and saw the direct drum (loaded with your clutches) I struggled to put it in my trans because I so wanted to put it on my mantel in the living room. It was so pretty like a precious jewel.
When it shifted into 3rd for the first time I wanted to cry because it was PERFECT!!!
For 15-20 years it had never shifted in a way that didn't make me sick in the pit of my stomach.
We sometimes never realize that some simple,mundane,little thing we might do can have such an uplifting and restorative effect on someone else.
I've never experienced a better feeling than the feeling I get when I bend down to help a fellow human being up.
Nothing gives our lives a greater sense of purpose and meaning than caring for others.
I thank you again for your care and concern for my pain.
If you haven't yet,I hope you will soon come to understand what Jesus did for you 2,000 years ago.

Thank you man, it is good to hear once in awhile!.

I want everyone to know that I hooked up with a gentleman by the name of Bill Osterman and he got involved with my pans and oil filters that we are now tooled up and producing the sheet metal aluminum deep and shallow pan kits with sumps and install kits after so many people emailed and called me to produce again so we did.
There are distributers stratigically placed around the country selling them. Brad Lay Motorsports in Kentucky looks like they will be the largest stocking dealer.
SAME HIGH QUALITY. SAME PRECISE FIT!. BOLT KITS INCLUDED.

The BILLET Cleanable OIL FILTERS are available as well with many many new part numbers and more expansion of line everyday. What a GREAT PRODUCT!
I have sold more Harley Davidson oil filters than any other with the PF-47 and 52 filters coming in second. I have one on our Buick, 87 S-10,2.8, 06 Chevy Equinox 3.4, 02 VW Jetta 1.8 turbocharged 4cyl (Kendra's car) , as well as my Polaris Quad and John Deere 790 Tractor/Loader. Awesome addition to any and all engines and has already saved two of my freinds who were beginning to have issues but caught it before it became an issue!!. They called to thank me. What? Someone called to thank you for selling them I product they really weren't planning on purchasing in the first place!!! WHAT? Just goes to show you what it is to have a great product worth having! So Deep and Shallow Aluminum Pan kits and Billet cleanable, never buy another oil filter again, are now available again. I will post this on the products for sale as well but thought you guys might want to hear it directly from me and get to know Brad Lay Motorsports in Kentucky @ 502-418-3191 where they are available as of 6/11/12. The oil filters I have here directly from me at 916-739-0510 and leave number and message. I will get back to you in within 24 hrs or you can email me at PTSXTREME@aol.com and leave contact info there. Those of you who have or know my cell can call anytime.
Again, YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO DO THIS SO I DID with the help of Bill Osterman and BRAD LAY MOTORSPORTS of Kentucky.
Thanks to all who listened to me babble. Have a great day and let the Lord be with you!

Bruce
WE4

I try my best to do the best I can.These jobs were a few years back and it always comes back to haunt you.Idid sell Jimmy and his brother transmissions 5 years ago and accept the blame for the clutch lining failures or whatever reason there failures were.

It should always come back to haunt you. My brother and I kept coming back to you over and over again, even after you moved from Queens to LI. After going through several expensive torque converters based on your advice, you finally came up with the clutch lining theory. But, there were pressure problems, too, in at least 2 of the transmissions that were in my car. Neither car would hold 3rd gear. I got good at taking the transmission out of the car and I would have continued to let you try to solve the problems if you hadn't blown my car apart and then accept ZERO responsibility for it. I drove the car 2 hours to your shop and took it home on a flatbed 2 weeks later. I considered you a friend, but that was just plain shitty. You offered me a set of drag radials (which I refused), remember? Because they were roasted down to the belts. That's it. That was a fairly fresh rebuild that someone demolished while the car was in your care. It cost me $5k to put the car back the way it was - that was a boatload of cash for me to have to raise at the time. And in the end I still didn't have a working transmission. I had to sell it.

In any event, I don't hold grudges. Life's too short. I'm not going out of my way to hurt you or your business. But when someone specifically asks about experience with a particular vendor I'm going to let them know. I'm glad that whatever the problems were that you've solved them and had success over the past few years.