Who can make me MY perfect chip???

1BADT

TurboHolic
What chip maker out there can burn me a chip that is specifically set up for my combo. I run a Thrasher 92 now and it works very well but I am looking for perfection. A street chip that works great with 92 octane gas and even better on higher octane, 19 lbs of boost, smooth idle, instant throttle response, quick spool up etc...Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

OK.. I'll stick my neck out in fear of getting it chopped off.
Answer: because you say PERFECT chip my answer is: Nobody the First Time out.
However, ALL the chip burners do excellent jobs but you should work closely with one particuler one to "fine tune" it for your application since you want the perfect chip.
Everyone has thier favorite burner and it becomes a crap shoot when programing chips for a particular application for the first time out.:)

The archives are full of info on chip vendors and may be able to steer you towards a vendor that you want to work with.

Good Luck!:)
KS

Pick a talented burner and work with them. Send them DirectScan files from your car. They will fine tune from there.

92 octane street chip and full out race in one chip??? Only one that can do that is the MaxEffort, Thumbwheel chip, or Extender with Translator Plus. Otherwise you will need one chip for 92 octane and another for whatever race gas you will be using. What will work well for race gas will ping like crazy with 92 octane and a chip that works well with 92 octane will be a dog with race gas.

Joe Lubrant makes kick-a$$ chips. I never tried his street chip for stockers but I did use his race chip for those, and also for bluetops as well as 50's. I use his street chip for the 50's and my car has never run better. I would say that Joe's chip, and the extender chip are both awesome, although I think Joe's spools a little faster than the extender. You wouldn't be able to use the extender without a trans+ anyways.

Jim Testa also makes very nice chips and will work with you to get it exactly how you want it. His chips have a great feature for highway fuel economy and it makes an incredible difference. I couldn't believe it!

Could someone tell me how I can get in touch with Joe Lubrant?...

perfect chip ?????

Try and find someone that has a direct scan or other way to record a few runs/street driving and hope they can read the info then make you a chip that fits your cars needs or send the info to a person that can read and understand what is going on in your car then make you a chip to your liking,,,,,,,,:)