Who could have been at Benton Il.?

Brad T

The guys at work are telling me that a super fast turbo regal was there a few weeks ago for test and tune.They don't give times on test and tune but it ran down and passed a rail that runs low 5's.It was a red T and they said it didn't look like a race car. :confused:

Brad, I am almost positive this is a good friend of mine from Herrin Illinois. He just recently bought a fast Turbo T that is the rosewood color. I know he has been taking it up there for tuning as the motor was just built before he purchased the car. He also owns a 50000 mile stock GN along with a 140 mile GNX. I am sure you will run into him soon up there. I mostly show my GN at approximatly 30 shows in our area and also have just a few goodies for a street race now and then. I have seen you mention my GN before as one that shows in Metropolis and other shows around So Illinois. Thats Me!

Anyone going to Benton or taking their Buick this weekend?

I live in St. Louis but grew up in So. IL, my parents live in Marion and that is where I keep my GN and Monte Carlo's.

I will be visiting for Mothers Day and may head to I-57 Saturday night.

I will be out in the shop getting ready to go to BG next weekend. :D I think it is going to rain this weekend so Benton might be a wash out anyhow.Have you checked out there website outlawten5.com?They will be haveing some crazy fast cars running heads up once a month.