Who does the best head porting on stock heads????

Champion does CNC Porting. In the past they did Hand Porting which was better than now. I still think Hand Porting will be far superior.
That's just me.

From my years of experience with turbo Buick heads, the CNC heads, alum and iron, both need to have the final finishing done by hand.

My guess is the CNC Champion iron heads have the final port "finishing" done by hand?

A year or so ago I had my local guy match port a set of stock iron heads to a set of Champion CNC heads I had in stock.

These were then flow tested by the same machine and operator on the same day, and the flow test results were almost identical, and the results were posted here in another thread.

I picked up some ported irons from someone who said they were done 10 years ago by North Carolina performance, at least some name like that, apparently they were in the turbo buick scene?

They look nice, I'm having them vacuum testes for my build.

How's the price comparison? $1500 for Champions. What would be "hand job" on stockers cost?

I can port heads for anyone that wants a set . I have all the appropriate equipment to do valve jobs. And have access to a flowbench if you would like them flowed .

For a all out race set of heads there are a lot of variables. It could cost anywhere from 900-1600$ Here is something I found on the internet on porting buick head costs IMO
IMG_3198.jpg
IMG_3197.jpg