Who has the 6x9 to 4x10

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
I'm looking to putting some 6x9's in my 87T,, looking for the little things that take place of the 4x10's,,Where do I find these and how much,,,

Does anyone have a used set and a set of pioneer 6x9's they want to part with,,

A Big thanks to you all,,
Seneca Lafler,,

:D

if you have a frys store nearby they should have some... any car audio store should be able to order some for you.. less than $25

I got the adapters for $14 at Best Buy. I also have a set of Pioneer TS-A6995 6x9s for sale. They are 3 mo. old but the car was in the body shop for 2 of them...so they've only been used for a month. They are 300w, 4-way speakers with grilles and they are awesome! I paid $150...I'll ship them to your door for $110. Let me know!

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
I got the adapters for $14 at Best Buy. I also have a set of Pioneer TS-A6995 6x9s for sale. They are 3 mo. old but the car was in the body shop for 2 of them...so they've only been used for a month. They are 300w, 4-way speakers with grilles and they are awesome! I paid $150...I'll ship them to your door for $110. Let me know!

Hey tom,, You saying you want $110 for it all adapter and speakers?? and will the 4-ways fit ok in the stock place??
Please let me know
Thanks Again,,
Seneca Lafler,

thats a good deal for em man..

and yes, with adapters, 6x9s should fit pretty well, my cadence's rest on the torsion bars for the trunk, but thats the only problem.

well, I hadn't planned on getting rid of the adapters, but I guess I could throw those in. How does $120 shipped for the speakers, adapters/hardware sound? Let me know!

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
well, I hadn't planned on getting rid of the adapters, but I guess I could throw those in. How does $120 shipped for the speakers, adapters/hardware sound? Let me know!

Sent you a PM,, Thanks again Tom Tom,,