Who is going to Norwalk June 3rd?

Im planning on it. Wife is due with our 1st baby girl in july so its up to her. Also the Hot Rod power tour is rolling through there en route to Kalamazoo so Id like to catch that on the way home if possible. Dunno....

I am planning on going. I am just getting my car out, although its not done yet, its driveable. Just working out the bugs.

norwalk

I need to see some fast buicks rain or shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my car is broke:mad:

I took off around 6:30 & it was still raining. Figured it'd be 9pm before they even restarted, if at all. There wasn't that many people remaining when I left.

all i can say is yes we had a little rain. but norwalk is with out a doubt the nicest track with the best bunch of buick and local people that i have ever been too. :smile:

When we left shortly after 5 there wasn't much racing left then we hit a huge rain storm right after leaving. Wanted to get home before midnight. It was still one of the best buick events you could go to.

I agree....Norwalk is by far the best track I have ever been too.

PS. I think I met you LV GN. I ran Dick Kerney a few times (got waxed each time too:redface: .) Nice meeting you.

I agree....Norwalk is by far the best track I have ever been too.

PS. I think I met you LV GN. I ran Dick Kerney a few times (got waxed each time too:redface: .) Nice meeting you.
kevin when i heard you changed your converter by your self, i felt really bad! i would have helped you in a heartbeat. you did a great job to get that done in time for the next run!

kevin when i heard you changed your converter by your self, i felt really bad! i would have helped you in a heartbeat. you did a great job to get that done in time for the next run!

Thanks for the offer! I was joking about doing it at first to a few people, then I flipped a coin. Heads I would change it, tails I'd leave it alone. When the coin came up heads... I was like F***!!!! Unfortunately the converter I switched to was still too loose. The car and setup are new, so I am still working out all the bugs.