Who is selling the BGC intake?

Mygn421

Just what the thread says. I need one for an oncenter block. Whats the best deal out there?:D Steve

Check with Jack Cotton,he use to have a few around.If not he will be able to steer you in the direction of one.

I also believe Cal Hartline has a hook up to get on centers, But the off centers are harder to find.
At the Nats Champion had a prototype lower intake they are working on but do not have a plenum built yet. Looks like a nice peice. and i BELIEVE they said it would sell complete for around 800 when its finished.

So you can still get them new huh? $750 doesn't seem bad with fuel rails and everything. :confused:

I will warn you now,Southern Customs aka Bowling Green Customs has about the worst delivery time of anyone i've ever dealt with.The first intake I bought I waited 6 months for.They are bad about charging your card and letting you wait.These Intakes are a built a lot at a time and can take some time to complete.You can also plan on spending another 400.00 to have it ported as they are fairly rough as received.I am not knocking the product but if you think they are sitting on the shelf waiting to be shipped you may be disappointed.That is why I usually try to find one that is ready to ship through one of the vendors.The last one I bought I got from Jack,although I paid 50 bucks more I didn't have to do the waiting game.I use Champion for porting and they do an awesome job.HTH.

Tom at Champion should have new intakes available shortly. He had one of them at the Nats and it looked NICE. It has an enlarged plenum, straightened, enlarged runners, and of course the port work was exceptional. It will remedy a few of the other annoyances with the BGC like the misaligned coolant holes, weird regulator mounting, etc.