who runs GN/ttype central?

daturbosix

benny and prasad, you both block me on FB and ignore my request to join the page..

what the hell is your beef and what the FAWK is your problem with me?
is this all over my turbo V8 swapped GN?
is this all over the hot-air car that i parted out and cut up?

just curious... looking for some conversation..

Jeff, I'm not sure why your shocked that you were removed from GN/Ttype Central and your post were removed from both the Turbofarm and GN/Ttype Central.
As far as GN/Ttype Central Goes what you wrote and expressed on the site was very disturbing and upset members which contacted me to remove you.
I removed your comment and warned you but YOU Pressed on and again Posting things that upset members and myself.

While I don't agree with what you say, post, and do with regards to our GNs and TTypes, You have a right to your opinion and I respect your opinion. Therefore, You should respect my opinion and what we are trying to do for our GN/Ttype Community that is Help Grow our group in all positive ways. From our Children, to the Young adults, and our Veterans. It all has to flow with the current and not against it.

Jeff there are plenty of other Facebook pages regarding the Turbo Regals that you could join. Maybe they will except what you write and post

Your more then welcome to start your owen Facebook page and or Website to write whatever you would like, post whatever pictures you would like, and comment in any form of language you choose.

Benny

post was deleted from "turbo farm" facebook page. surprise surprise

Jeff it was deleted because I couldn't respond to it. I guess it may have had something to do with the blocking stuff we discussed. That is the only reason. I have no problem discussing issues over there. I just coudn't respond to it and that's why I texted you.

Prasad

Jeff, I'm not sure why your shocked that you were removed from GN/Ttype Central and your post were removed from both the Turbofarm and GN/Ttype Central.
As far as GN/Ttype Central Goes what you wrote and expressed on the site was very disturbing and upset members which contacted me to remove you.
I removed your comment and warned you but YOU Pressed on and again Posting things that upset members and myself.

While I don't agree with what you say, post, and do with regards to our GNs and TTypes, You have a right to your opinion and I respect your opinion. Therefore, You should respect my opinion and what we are trying to do for our GN/Ttype Community that is Help Grow our group in all positive ways. From our Children, to the Young adults, and our Veterans. It all has to flow with the current and not against it.

Jeff there are plenty of other Facebook pages regarding the Turbo Regals that you could join. Maybe they will except what you write and post

Your more then welcome to start your owen Facebook page and or Website to write whatever you would like, post whatever pictures you would like, and comment in any form of language you choose.

Benny
lemme get this straight.. a picture of a turbo v8 purpose built race car GN and a picture of a hotair parts car is offensive to the community?

What's the big deal about being on a fb page that has little in common with your car? If I got kicked off a gbody page where everyone talks about Chevy motors I couldn't care less.

thats not really true. i also have a 50k mile built WE4, that still has the 109 and 200-4R.

the other stuff was still "turbo buick" stuff. who would have though benny would go all Rosa Parks on my ass?

Thanks Jesse, now I got that stuck in my head! I hope here in IL , they will honor the same price.
Prasad

Geno accepts my pending request.
then, BAM.. I no longer can see that the group is there anymore. like the group is no longer!
but i login under someone elses name, then it appears.. thanks benny, your so mature!!! ;)

I dont get the "going all Rosa Parks"? She, justifiably so, stood up and against an injustice that had been done to her and those of her nationality group. I guess i'm not smart enough to see the analogy. Going all "Charlie Sheen" would had been a more suitable comparison..... just my 2 pennies