Who says buicks cant go from a roll

JUST CURIOUS!!!!

The DON (is that a mafioso wannabe?) has 54 posts to his credit and of the 21 topics on my Kill and Fish screen, he has the last post on 11 of them and I have NO IDEA how many he has on other sections of the board. So I'm guessing he has been around for a week or 2. Obviously he doesn't own a Turbo Buick but loves the foreigh crap. . Do you work or have anything better to do than come on the TB board and cause trouble everywhere you can squeeze a post in? Every thread he gets into, he starts arguing with other people.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed that HE'S EVERYWHERE, HE'S EVERYWHERE.

Go ahead and thrash away at me "DON" as I will be out of the country for the next week and hopefully the moderators will have caught on to you by then.

AND YES - in case you haven't noticed, this is called the TURBO BUICK Board. If you insist on talking about all this non-TB related stuff, PLEASE take it to the LOUNGE where you CAN INDEED talk about just about anything and leave the rest of the TB board to TB discussions.

Originally posted by tlturbo

Just curious if anyone else has noticed that HE'S EVERYWHERE, HE'S EVERYWHERE.

Yes I have noticed as well as other people. :p

AND YES - in case you haven't noticed, this is called the TURBO BUICK Board. If you insist on talking about all this non-TB related stuff, PLEASE take it to the LOUNGE where you CAN INDEED talk about just about anything and leave the rest of the TB board to TB discussions.

I couldn't have said it better myself :D ..mmmm Wait a minute I already have :cool:

These guys come and go, just waiting for the "GO" part :rolleyes:

BTW: Where is "Rollin" :confused:

I couldn't understand because you don't have a firm grasp of the English language. I recommend taking 1st through 6th grades again and this time pay attention.

1st statement-I was accusing you and a few other members of having tunnel vision and being afraid to discuss something other than the buick "231cid" powerplant, t-type ,gn ,gnx, we4 and so on!

Did you even READ the SRT-4 post?! You aren't very observant if you didn't notice me talking about vehicles other than the GN.

Good job on listing the vehicles that have the 3.8! Want a cookie? Did somehow think I didn't know what cars the 3.8T are in? Sounds like you are proud of this fact and love parading it around like the little "special" boy who just found out where babies come from. :rolleyes:

2nd statement I was saying you don't have the right to call"Bull$hit" on me cause you don't even know what Rx7 I was speaking of!you don't know whether the rx7 I was refering to is Aspec or Jspec, I never mentioned what rx-7,the year, the type. So if you don't know what rx7 I was speaking of then you can respond! The rx-7 r1 and 2 spirit both consectivly run low 13._ _ rated at 280hp(restricted emissions) with a stock bigger turbo and intercooler...also there is a 3 rotor rx-7 that is even quicker!

Congratulations, you got me!! You're so clever with that bait and switch crap. Again, sounding like a retard..."HA HA! I MEANT THE OTHER ONE! DURRRR"

I was talking Aspec, and no stock USDM RX-7 runs 12s. Again, want a cookie for knowing JDM ****?

3rd statement I was saying that 13.7 is possible in a s2k and you said it would be "THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM UNDER BEST POSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES POSSIBLE TIME" and I was was saying who If you still don't understand then your just dumb and I can't do nothing for yatests a cars performance in bad circumstances!LOL! and even if it was tested in a place that would allow it to achieve times better than average so what the s2k still acheived those times!

Show me this 13.7 timeslip on a stock s2k. That's like saying LS1 f-bodies run 12s because a couple have run 12.9x. :rolleyes:

4th statement I was saying the 2002 ws6 runs mid-high 12s stock it takes nothing to get a f-body to run low 12's

Again you're full of ****. Have you seen these 12-second STOCK timeslips or are you just talking out of your ass again?

5th statement I was saying you were a tool that had no idea of what you were talking about....because the rear suspension of the z DOES squat under hard acceleration due to the load and design of the springs...

I've talked with guys who own 400+hp Zs and take them regularly to the track, and they said that the BIGGEST DETRIMENT TO THE Z's TRACTION IS THE REAR SUSPENSION. Nissan designed it for road racing, not drag racing.

6th statement I was saying the 300zx has excellent traction at high, mid or low speeds there is nothing sucky about the traction on these cars.!PERIOD! don't belive me? go drive and tune a z for 3 years or ask someone who knows the history and capablities of a Z and stop reading "Sport Compact Car" Like its the bible!

Have you actually tuned a Z for three years or again, are you just the little tard boy that hangs out at the local tuner's place and dry-humps that big, bad Z sitting in the garage and regurgitates all the bull**** info the techs there feed you for ****s n' giggles? I've seen mildly tuned Zs break traction at 60mph, where's your "excellent mid speed traction" then?

Where did I ever mention SCC?

7th statement I was saying the 300z is not limited to a gt car...you can make a 300zx into anything you want from a big balla car to a 1/4 mile dominator, to a well handling tourer the high end japanese imports like the 300zx, 350z, sc300T, supra, skyline, s2k, rx7, stealth, 3000gtvr4 and Nsx are capable to dominating any type of performance bracket they aren't restricted to any one class of racing!!!

And where was I saying the Z COULDN'T be made into any of those? Show me. Now.

Fact is, the Z isn't going to dominate the 1/4 until it gets a solid rear axle swapped in.

Are you somehow trying to say that American cars can't be dominating any of those? There you go again with spouting off car types like it makes you some ****ing rocket scientist. :rolleyes:

last statement I was saying that if you know what your doing ITS NOT HARD TO WORK ON A 300ZX, engine bay or other wise! don't be scared of a challenge or to learn something differant! Only Pu$$ies pay someone else to work on their cars! Is that what you are?

I can't afford to pay other people to work on my car and being afraid of a challenge. You still miss my point that the Z HAS A F(CKING PACKED ENGINE BAY AND TO EVEN CHANGE TURBOS YOU NEED TO PULL THE ENGINE. Do you need to pull the engine to change turbos on a GN? On a DSM? SRT-4? No.

Next time you step to "The Don" have a better arsenal tool! LOL!

Newsflash: referring to yourself in 3rd person is incredibly gay. I'll be sure next time I "step" to you, Mr. E-Thug, I'll "bring it" and pop a cap in yo' ass, ok?

******oh yeah don't bother posting cause I won't be back, I said what I need to say a

tlturbo

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUST CURIOUS!!!!

The DON (is that a mafioso wannabe?) has 54 posts to his credit and of the 21 topics on my Kill and Fish screen, he has the last post on 11 of them and I have NO IDEA how many he has on other sections of the board. So I'm guessing he has been around for a week or 2. Obviously he doesn't own a Turbo Buick but loves the foreigh crap. . Do you work or have anything better to do than come on the TB board and cause trouble everywhere you can squeeze a post in? Every thread he gets into, he starts arguing with other people.AND YES - in case you haven't noticed, this is called the TURBO BUICK Board. If you insist on talking about all this non-TB related stuff, PLEASE take it to the LOUNGE where you CAN INDEED talk about just about anything and leave the rest of the TB board to TB discussions. Go ahead and thrash away at me "DON" as I will be out of the country for the next week and hopefully the moderators will have caught on to you by then.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st lets not make this a RACE issue by throwing around racial stereotypes(mafiaoso) "The Don" is much bigger than that, if you wanna be racist do it with you comrad from arkansas! SECOND i'll do as I please..don't hate me for having an opinion and not being afraid to stray from the well beaten boring path! nope I don't own a TB yet. no I don't like any tpe of cars but fast ones....mustangs inclueded Im not the average "I hate ford" type of guy! yup I got a job, and your here more than I am...so who are you to talk...atleast I have a reason!I'm trying to buy a TR! Altohough I don't know if I wanna be associated with you stuck up TB owners..4 a sec I thought I was on the ls1 forum!

SyHopeful

quote:
"Newsflash: referring to yourself in 3rd person is incredibly gay. I'll be sure next time I "step" to you, Mr. E-Thug, I'll "bring it" and pop a cap in yo' ass, ok?"

pretty original yep real creative man really! E-thug huh and pop a cap in my ass you say? wow....how did I know you were from a state like Arkansas...you can call me what you want, anything at all, but who is the bigger fool, the fool himself or the PERSON arguing with the fool!? And you are right about needing to pull the engine to work on the turbos, but that is because the Z has a v6 instead of an inline 6 like the supra where things are more accesable...the gn and all other g-bodies a f'n huge boats thats why you don't need to pull the engine!

quote:
Did you even READ the SRT-4 post?! You aren't very observant if you didn't notice me talking about vehicles other than the GN.
Good job on listing the vehicles that have the 3.8! Want a cookie? Did somehow think I didn't know what cars the 3.8T are in? Sounds like you are proud of this fact and love parading it around like the little "special" boy who just found out where babies come from.

No I think your bias! I wasn't listing the 3.8T cars to show what I knew of them I listed them to show the only cars its safe to think about, here!

quote:
I was talking Aspec, and no stock USDM RX-7 runs 12s. Again, want a cookie for knowing JDM ****?
well if we both know the aspec rx7 runs more than 13.5 then obviously I must be talking about a differant version of the car! Tool! And I never said 12's your dumb self did

quote:
Show me this 13.7 timeslip on a stock s2k. That's like saying LS1 f-bodies run 12s because a couple have run 12.9x.
can't show you the slips of what the s2k runs, I don't own a s2k I was referencing from books and other reliable publications..(C&D)...Show me the timeslip on what you think a stock s2k runs

quote:
Again you're full of ****. Have you seen these 12-second STOCK timeslips or are you just talking out of your ass again?

I was saying the 2002 ws6 runs mid-high 12s stock it takes nothing to get a f-body to run low 12's..GET as in some easy bolt ons

quote:
I've talked with guys who own 400+hp Zs and take them regularly to the track, and they said that the BIGGEST DETRIMENT TO THE Z's TRACTION IS THE REAR SUSPENSION. Nissan designed it for road racing, not drag racing.

400hp from a Z ok ya want a cookie, I know a guy with a Z that gets 540hp ....an JWT ecm, popcharger air intake and a free flowing exhaust will get you over 400hp! I could have swore that I said the Z has a bad squat in the rear suspension under hard acceleration!

quote:
Nissan designed it for road racing, not drag racing
thats true..I wont disagree

quote:
Have you actually tuned a Z for three years or again, are you just the little tard boy that hangs out at the local tuner's place and dry-humps that big, bad Z sitting in the garage and regurgitates all the bull**** info the techs there feed you for ****s n' giggles? I've seen mildly tuned Zs break traction at 60mph, where's your "excellent mid speed traction" then?

Where did I ever mention SCC?

Nope I dry hump my OWN z. LOL there are no z tuner hang-outs. lol what are you smoking..you speak of shakey info so you reminded me of some dumb kid that reads too many SCC magazines!

quote;
Fact is, the Z isn't going to dominate the 1/4 until it gets a solid rear axle swapped in.
It runs the same stock time as the GN and it can be driven lively around a curvey road too! Yes the gn appears to be the better power 2 price contentender, well as far as straight line goes!

quote:
Are you somehow trying to say that American cars can't be dominating any of those? There you go again with spouting off car types like it makes you some ****ing rocket scientist.

where did I say that a domestic COULDN'T be made into any of those? Show me. Now

all I said was the top end imports can dominate any of those classes....

quote:
I can't afford to pay other people to work on my car and being afraid of a challenge. You still miss my point that the Z HAS A F(CKING PACKED ENGINE BAY AND TO EVEN CHANGE TURBOS YOU NEED TO PULL THE ENGINE. Do you need to pull the engine to change turbos on a GN? On a DSM? SRT-4? No.
the gn is a f'n boat with a 6 cylinder in it of course there is space!
The srt 4 is a car roughly the size of a z and it has a 4 cylinder in it of course there is space! You can use either 2 compare! The supra has the same size engine and bay as the Z but you don't have to pull the engine to replace turbos{ya know why cause th supras turboes are accesible do to the inline 6 cylinder set-up where as the z use a reg v configuration!

your the one arguing here not me! nor do i want to! I'm just expressing my opinion(the divine truth). I'm not flaming nor am I downing the TR, I want to buy one, but Im gonna call a spade a spade and if you can't deal then 2 bad 4 u! I will not argue with you and Im STILL am gonna say what I want. If you don't like that then LOG-OFF!

******oh yeah don't bother posting cause I won't be back, I said what I need to say and all that I need to say..the rest is irrelivant******

Re: ******oh yeah don't bother posting cause I won't be back, I said what I need to say a

1st lets not make this a RACE issue by throwing around racial stereotypes(mafiaoso)

The Mafia is it's own race? Whoa..

Your posts make my head hurt.. :rolleyes:

it's been said already.....but what the heck...this is a TURBO BUICK board, hence it's inherently clever name...:rolleyes: . Those that want to talk about everything but turbo buicks should probably go hang out at an import board. ;)

The GN is brought up alot on the WRX forums. Im glad to see everyone still respects them (GN's).

Nick