Who sells Bear Brakes Cheapest?

84GNTTOP

Trying to get some figures - Looking for front Baer brakes, the track 4 (with spindle). I know there are some vendors on here that sell them. Can you please inbox me with a price. Thanks for your help guys.

http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/complete-set-of-the-baddest-baer-brakes.441510/page-2#post-3701549

In my opinion here is a deal. If you don't pick them up I'm almost ready to pull the trigger. ..

4 gee??? Isn't that what they go for out of the box? I thought fronts were like 2k and rears 15 hundred. Am I missing something? I'll pick them up ASAP, but I can't seem to find retail prices... everyone is hush-hush when it comes down to numbers.... what's the price?

4 gee??? Isn't that what they go for out of the box? I thought fronts were like 2k and rears 15 hundred. Am I missing something? I'll pick them up ASAP, but I can't seem to find retail prices... everyone is hush-hush when it comes down to numbers.... what's the price?

Just to give you a idea this is for the fronts alone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-11-22-12-53.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-11-22-12-53.png
    717 KB · Views: 116
Just to give you a idea this is for the fronts alone.

Awesome - this is exactly what I was looking for. I'm interested in the track 4 - I assume Bear is the cheapest place to buy them unless any members on this board offer discounts or wholesale pricing.

If you are running stock wheels You can only fit an 11 inch rotor inside of them.

A 16 inch wheel you might get away with a 12 inch rotor.

Those brakes posted in that thread require an 18 inch wheel minimum.

Call Scot at GNS he will hook you up.

If you are running stock wheels You can only fit an 11 inch rotor inside of them.

A 16 inch wheel you might get away with a 12 inch rotor.

Those brakes posted in that thread require an 18 inch wheel minimum.

Call Scot at GNS he will hook you up.

Thanks Reggie, yes I'm going with 18" wheels, so I'll be fine. Thank you, I will reach out to Scot.

Reggie is correct on the rim size.....18 or I've been told some 17 but it is a select few.
Scott is a good place to start.