Who wants to race me?!?

Geoff87

Administrator
Staff member
I just dumped my remaining 10 gallons of C16 in the T-Type.

Maybe I'll even bolt on the Drag radials, since they haven't seen the light of day in a while....

Since we haven't had a track since 4/06, you'll have to meet me halfway! ;)

Yep. I'm fricken bored! In fact, bored is an understatement!

Never any takers when crusing around anyway. Last time I slowed to 20 MPH, so that the guy in the next lane could catch up, but he slowed down as well, staying 3 or 4 car lengths behind?... WTF? :confused: :D

I'll spectate on Maui someday. Racing there would cost too much!

Plus, I HAVE NO ROLL BAR! :mad:

Ok one friday night we all stop by derek's shop. We put on the slicks/dr's and cone off the streets (dead anyways) and make out own 1/4 mile :eek:

Or we can just have a burnout contest! I think guy bought new tires :D

Never any takers when crusing around anyway. Last time I slowed to 20 MPH, so that the guy in the next lane could catch up, but he slowed down as well, staying 3 or 4 car lengths behind?... WTF? :confused: :D

Same here don't know why.

It sounds like fun, but I have too much respect for the GN. And since I miss my GN, I miss the TR crowd. Plus, I just don't all out steet race. I always get these stupid punk a$$ kids talking smack at the cruise-in's about street racing, and I remember how generation "Y" just doesn't get it... And I assume you've already burned up the C16. Anyways, if you're really bored, I'm always looking for someone to help change out my clutch some day (after I actually buy a new triple disc)...

Derrick

I'll spectate on Maui someday. Racing there would cost too much!

Plus, I HAVE NO ROLL BAR! :mad:

Drive on, drive off, much cheaper that running a trailered rig there and back...

Drive on, drive off, much cheaper that running a trailered rig there and back...

As long as the "wonder motor" holds together... ;) :p BTW, did you see the Superferry fuel surcharge this month? It's nearly 50% :eek: Hawaii Superferry - Fare Information

Edit: Just noticed there's a special this month and fuel surcharges are waived... Geoff, are you listening? :D

Oh, and the roll bars are sitting on the dock at Matson - just gotta pick 'em up :rolleyes:

IT's a Buick... as long as she dont pop headgasgets... youre good!

All ya gotta do is drive it on, drive it off...

Yes.. the Fuel surcharge is still waived...

As an FYI, we are going up on the bikes at the end of the month... 2 people, 2 bikes = $338.14 for round trip. 50% more would be $500... it'd still be cheaper than the alternative: Fly and rent bikes there.

Want to know why it's called a "wonder motor"?

It's because it's a wonder that it's still together! :eek:

Derrick - I still have a 1/2 tank of slightly diluted C16, so win or lose I'm ready for any challenge. :D

(I'm kidding of course, just in case anyone thinks I'm serious. I'll punch it every so often but nothing for more than a second or so; and NEVER if there are any other cars around.)

Tommy - You want to race on Maui? Then we better get started on the roll bar. All I need now are the swingout pieces.....

Rob - I will NEVER trailer a car to any race. I'll always drive to & from the track with trans in OD & A/C on! :cool: