Who wants to rebuild my trans?

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
I'm in Allen Park and cant shift into 2nd unless i let off the throttle, i was going to take it to Joel's on Joy if i cant find a local member. also looking for a deal!! ( isnt everybody ) not a race car.

yeah i checked for the spring, well i pulled the pan and it wasnt in the pan. and i had changed the fluid about a month before, it was now loaded with crap. what is MBTC?

MBTC = Michigan Buick Turbo Club :)

Ah..... if you have that much goo in there after a month it sounds like time for a rebuild.

Did you check with Brian to see if he could take a look at it?

i thought i had spoke with him before but cant find the emails wanted like 850 i think for a rebuild

Janis Transmissions gets my vote. Vince builds a mean 200r4.

Mine has took 2 seasons of abuse and still bangs like the day that I got it.

Jeremy

I also would recommend Vince Janis. He built mine a little over a year ago and I daily drive my car with about 30 mid 12 to mid 11 second passes on it and it shifts as hard and as precise as it did when I first got it...he did a nice job. When or if it ever goes out again...he'll be building it again:)

Anthony,
Did you have your trans fixed yet?
If not, shoot me an email.
Thanks, Brian hipsibri@cs.com

Street/strip trans, 1 year warranty -$850 custom built for you. Depending on what you want...Maybe a little better if you ask nicely! :)

Brian what are are you from. I am going to get a rebuild, but it won't be for a few months. Thanks, Matt

TTT

Brian I just sent you an email regarding rebuilding a TTA transmission.
Thanks
Jim