Who will be attending Noble this year?

89IndyTA

Never enough time........
Ok, I know Quick 6 in KC (Bryan) will be there that boy doesn't miss a thing. Lets here who all else will be going that way from KC.............

I actually have that weekend off, so I will be there.

yuppers--
just gotta find out which one to take--

actually, if anyone can get ahold of a triple open trailer, my truck will be setup to haul them down.

id be happy to haul 2 other cars for guys that dont have trucks just incase of car failure-

later
bryan

I am planning on taking my 86 T-type. That is if the new Yancy built motor holds together. Greg Crabtree is also going if he ever gets Buzilla finished! Hope to see everyone there! Bob

hey BOB!
how's the new motor doing???
put your mods in your sig so the rest of us can sit here and drool over your combo ;)

how many miles you got on it now?

bryan

Well just finished putting in reds double pumper today! Got about 300 miles on her now. Almost ready to play in a couple hundred more miles. Had to change head gaskets at 80 miles! Yancy used some unheard of fel-pro steel core type gasket. Started dumping coolant into oil! So far; so good. Used new pro series arp bolts and 9441 fel-pros. Other than a rear main seal that leaks; its doing great! Im going to take the car to hooters tomorow night. Bob ; 86 T-type ;stock block,2 center steel caps,j.e.pistons, erson220 cam,ported irons,power plate, 55 injs,te-45q-trimw/3.5inlet,mark jackson 17 row intercooler,art-car 3400 n/l conv,and reds chips 93/106

I'll be there with the TTA, even got my leave on the books already. Me and dad (with his GN) will be leaving sometime on Friday (early I hope) and returing on Sunday afternoon. If the weather is half as good as last year I'll be happy.

noble

I will also be back for my 5th straight year in a row! Bryan I would very much like to have my car on a trailer if possible. If not, I will drive to Noble and race it conservatively. Let me know, thanks, Luke.

luke, then we need to see if we can find a triple axle trailer that can carry 3 cars- im going to be taking 1 car, so that leaves 2 open spots if i can come up with a trailer-

wanner@kc.rr.com

Luke you need to run that car ;) . No more conservative stuff. I will be there. If the new engine is in I'll be trying hard to break it, otherwise I'll just watch.

noble

It might be easier for me to find someone who has a truck they can loan me so I can rent a trailer. Anyone??? Noble looks to be another success this year, however I have heard talk of a 11.99 break out rule requiring a cage for this year. Hopefully it isnt true. I know of at least 2 cars going from the Topeka/Lawrence area and maybe a low 10 second GS-Mike Garrison. Should be intense! While we are there, we should all have dinner somewhere and talk about a club for our area!!! Thanks, Luke:)

Hotels in that are

I heard that the host hotel for last years event was too far from the track and not that nice. Can anyone recomend a nice decent place to stay while in Noble for the event

Hopefully Mike G with the GS will get his bugs worked out and run in the 9s like his motor is capable of...

Hopefully, I'll be able to make it, but won't know because my job situation is up in the air still...:(

I hope they dont watch the roll bar rule to close. I should be well under the 11.99 point. I'm not against the safety rules, just against cutting up my car.

Yuppers. For the first time if nothing happens between now and then - Im runnin.

Hope like heck it breaks AFTER I get home hehheh.

S

Well since i havent sold the TTA yet and should have it back together by then I will bring it and my mustang...hehehhe

I will race for both teams...........

Phil

Funny you mention that, Phil....if I trailer my GN this year, my tow vehicle will be a Ford.

...the way I see it, I'll let the Ford pull the REAL race car!

Whats really funny is if you get a little faster we might get matched up. THEN my daily drive stang will have to whoop up on your "RACE CAR" hehehhehe