No mufflers
Cold air kit
Boost guage
Fuel pressure guage
Oil pressure and water temp guage
Fresh tuneup new coil plugs wires etc.
Stock turbo and intercooler on car

I have a precision 70 turbo from my typhoon
Need someone to get this baby running in the high 11s without dumping too much money in it

Let me see if I can help you get more infomation out there so people can see what you have vs. need.
I can't work on it for you, my plate is full. I can put you in contact with good people though. Bunch of choices depending on where you are and are willing to go.

What's the most you want to spend?
Injectors, stock? If not what size?
Fuel pump hotwire kit on the car?
Scanmaster?
Trans and Converter stock?
Will you be using race fuel, E85 or 93 and Alky
Drag Radials on it yet?
How fast is it now? (Well... what has beat you LOL?)
Any problems with tempature, driveability, or leaks?

Oh and lets hold off on the 70 for now....:D

What's the most you want to spend? Under 2 grand
Injectors, stock? If not what size? Injectors are new stock
Fuel pump hotwire kit on the car? no
Scanmaster?no
Trans and Converter stock?yes
Will you be using race fuel, E85 or 93 and Alky. Race
Drag Radials on it yet? Et streets
How fast is it now? (Well... what has beat you LOL?) have not raced anyone I just know its slower than my vettes and mustang. Stang is 03gt procharged. Stock 09 ls3
Any problems with tempature, driveability, or leaks? Temp fine no leaks. Very slight stumble when first accelerate

Oh and lets hold off on the 70 for now....:D[/QUOTE].

Hmmm....Some are going to really disagree here but here is what I would do.
Free/cheap mods...
Gut the cat add a "jersey style exhaust dump"
Remove the front sway bar... helps 60ft.
Bleeder valve boost control setup...spools faster and will allow you to run more boost.

Injectors and a chip from Turbo Tweak. High Z 79/80s Buy once and be done...$400
Locate a Cheap OBD1 scantool....$50
Buy a wideband O2. Look for one with the best results on leaded fuel. The AEM is "OK" with C16(yeah 117 octane explain that in a moment) $200
Replace your fuel pump with a Red Armstrong XP and a hotwire kit need to be added. $170
Now for the power....
Nitrous Express (NX) 20421-10 - Nitrous Express Proton Plus Series Nitrous Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com $400
More power than Alky, Turbo, or Intercooler upgrades when compared dollar for dollar. Start with the 35hp shot and keep going up until the trans dies.

Total...$1220... Labor will eat the rest depending on where you go.
If you do the work, add in the a used 3" downpipe and dump tube, used power logger, and RJC power plate.

If you dont want to use nitrous.... I understand... I have a plan B

It's gonna be tough to keep in under grand. The stock trans won't hold up so that's about $1600 there. Jimmy's trans in Mundelein is where you want to go for that. Stock imjectors aren't going to get you too far either. I would keep my eye on the for sale section as people are always selling ones they outgrew. I would get some 60's with a chip from turbo tweak to match, then get them cleaned and flowed at Caspers electronics in Lake Zurich. Scanmaster is a must to keep an eye on things, in fact that should be the first thing you get. You can sometimes find them in the for sale section. A different torque convertor and turbo would also help. If it is the original fuel pump, it's time for a new one. Some spring cleaning would be good too. The Grand National / T-Type / Turbo Regal Buick Spring Cleaning Guide and here's some build recipes Turbo Buick Performance Build Ups/Recipes. Try and list what's all done to your car so we know where you're at. You may also want to put a more specific location since there are people in all parts of chicago and the burbs that may be able to help you out.

I am in kankakee. About hour south of Chicago.
Car is all stock except what I listed above
Not really much of a nitrous guy
Don't wanna change converter till Trans ****s out

Is there anyone around that works on them?

Hmmm....Some are going to really disagree here but here is what I would do.
Free/cheap mods...
Gut the cat add a "jersey style exhaust dump"
Remove the front sway bar... helps 60ft.
Bleeder valve boost control setup...spools faster and will allow you to run more boost.

Injectors and a chip from Turbo Tweak. High Z 79/80s Buy once and be done...$400
Locate a Cheap OBD1 scantool....$50
Buy a wideband O2. Look for one with the best results on leaded fuel. The AEM is "OK" with C16(yeah 117 octane explain that in a moment) $200
Replace your fuel pump with a Red Armstrong XP and a hotwire kit need to be added. $170
Now for the power....
Nitrous Express (NX) 20421-10 - Nitrous Express Proton Plus Series Nitrous Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com $400
More power than Alky, Turbo, or Intercooler upgrades when compared dollar for dollar. Start with the 35hp shot and keep going up until the trans dies.

Total...$1220... Labor will eat the rest depending on where you go.
I have a cheap obd 1 scan tool $75 plus the ride otc system 2000
I also have a scanmaster that came out of a parts car a few years back $180 Plus the ride
I do have a 2 1/2 hooker down pipe with a delta gate on it $200 obo Plus the ride
I might have a hotwire kit also let me look

Trans will be the problem, if not now, later..

Other than that, you should hit high 11's for under a grand...