Who would be interested in a bracket race at Bradenton ?

Daytona

:rolleyes: Jesse said he would make us a class if there were at least 6 of us. So here is your chance to sound off. Who would come and bracket race ?

As for me I could fit the stage street class but, just do'nt trust myself as to how hard I'm willing to push my car on 93 oct. Head gaskets are no fun....And I do'nt have an alky kit.

Word is there is going to be plenty of guys in this class.

Some guys only want to run slicks, and some guys only want to run race gas, so this is going to be for them.

Basically to slow for TSM (9.99 - 10.0's), and to fast for 93/street (mid 11's-mid 12's).

I am guessing mid 10 to low 11 second cars?

Just what I been hearing...:cool:

or maybe it will be heads up?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jsta6
Word is there is going to be plenty of guys in this class.

Some guys only want to run slicks, and some guys only want to run race gas, so this is going to be for them.

Basically to slow for TSM (9.99 - 10.0's), and to fast for 93/street (mid 11's-mid 12's).

I am guessing mid 10 to low 11 second cars?

Just what I been hearing...:cool:

or maybe it will be heads up?:rolleyes:

More then likely you are correct. We will see how many people will show and are interested in competing in a bracket.

:)

I will be there and would love to run bracket. I have been asking for it for the last 3 weeks. Makes sense to me. Looking forward to it.

Yes! I will be there to bracket race... This is what I was saying all along.. Good old fashion, dail it in, bracket racing... Aleluyah!!! And if needed test n tune in between rounds as fill in..

Cool..

Assuming everyone and "their" friends come we should be able to organize a bracket class.

This is shaping up nicely.

:D Here are the bracket race rules..
must have CAR
must have DRIVER

I could'nt resist lol....

ALWAYS ONE SMART AS* IN GROUP lol

your reply, must have car. can i bring my 1976 pinto
your reply,must have driver. can me 4 year old drive

you said it, are you track director hahaha LOL

Count me in, as i cant make the early morning roll call for my 10 gallons of 93. I may as well have fun wit use guys.

Scott