Who's going to Morocco?

Ill be in friday nite .dont know how the cars goin to run though .just got back togather with many mods

That Friday night last year turned me off. Fights in the pits are not cool. I'll be up there Friday night...at the hotel - Super 8.

Maybe we will see you there.We plan on staying at the Super 8 .I've stayed there the last two years.You may have seen my GN on the trailer last year with the flat tire.It's hard to look cool with the back down on the rim.

I'll be there. Scott231 and I are convoying out. He's right about the friday night thing. If it is anything this year like it was last year, you'll have more fun in the pit area. I guess we'll decided whether we're hitting the pits or staying at the motel when we get there. Look for me, AFAIK I have the only GN I've ever seen with Cragar SS wheels on it. Hey I bought it that way! And the motor and tranny have come first moneywise. :)

Ooooo...me too!

I will be there Saturday morning. Won't be racing most likely but will be nice to meet up with some of you.

Be there early Saturday morning along with a GN and RM car from W. Lafayette. Loaded a few items last night. More Buick engineering......two 28x9 slicks, two 5 gal gas cans, tool box, and floor jack all fit into the truck ;) . Now I want to come up tonight after hearing the stories from last year :) Tim

Heading out in a few hours. After much consideration, I decided not to drive my car there and race, 120 miles is just too far if it breaks! See you guys there!:cool: