WHo's pumped for the NATS?!?!

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
It's getting real close! I can't wait for the racing and evenings at the MotelV6 working on everybody's cars, drinking some beers, and just shooting the ......stuff... Can't wait to see everyone!

zam70 - I believe there are two Best Westerns. If you're staying at the one with the indoor pool on Scottsville road, that's where we stayed last year and it pretty nice and on the same main drag as the other motels. If you are staying at one by the Corvette museum and plant, you're closer to the track but several miles from the main drag. You'll have a great time regardless.

Bandit - This will be our first year at Motel V6. I'll be driving the GN that needs the most work!

I think it is the one with the indoor pool (like I care, i can't stand to swim in anything but the ocean)
it just came up on the Hotels.com site...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR, *sniff sniff*.......... cant go, so no I am not pumped. Whyd they have to move it to MAY, during FINALS WEEK? Couldnt go last year, cant go this year, but you bet yer azz Ill be there next year!!!:mad:

I've been in Nats' mode now for a few wks. I'm almost as excited to go this yr. as my 1st yr. I went...can't wait! :)

I'll be there as this will be my 13th nats in a row. and 13th year at the Motel 6 (white castle side of course)

Joe

Where's the best places to hang out in the evenings? Which motels,streets,parking lots,ect....? I'll be in my car.

Im pretty pumped since i will be taking delivery of my car new old car from dhauser.

I will be at the econolodge and well i dont even know the address! I guess i never really stay overnight in BG since i live fairly close.

If its not raining Fri night might be able to catch me out in my Corvette with the top down.

Now i better find out exactly where my hotel is located!

:D CAN'T WAIT :D
Me and Kenny will be driving up together on thursday morn.
We're stayin at Travelodge.

Hey Turbojustin, E mail me, you were lookin for a ride to the Nats.
Tarey D.

Originally posted by Bandit
It's getting real close! I can't wait for the racing and evenings at the MotelV6 working on everybody's cars, drinking some beers, and just shooting the ......stuff... Can't wait to see everyone!

im pumped and CANT WAIT!!
we will be shooting the...stuff to everynight and drinking mass quantities of beer :D

ahhh white castles..... every morning my dad wakes up and goes over for some morning sliders.
god i cant believe he eats those things at 7o'clock in the morning..
I guess ill be joining him since there are no more white castles in KC--

BW

Yeah, its going to be great! I think this year I'm going to hang out at the hotels instead of street racing, its was kinda sucky last time. The locals are cool though. Can't wait to meet some new people and watch some good racing, its been a long winter. Plus getting out of here sounds good too.

Can't wait, except at this point it doesn't seem like I'll have a working transmission.

I'll get to drive the car down and not make any passes. :(

Turbo Loyd and I are pumped! Our usual crew is, too. Can't wait until it's time to get out of here! It's got to be warmer there than Chicagoland....
TurboSam6 - where did you get a room at? See ya there!

ShariB

:D :D

Shari, I don't know. I'm riding down with a friend and staying with some other guys, so I'm not sure. I think they are with the Indiana chapter. See ya there!

Can't wait to see everyone!!

Warped, I think I'll have you beat on the car that needs the most work category. ;)

I'll be there at the MotelV6, don't know which side. Lord knows I spent many a night getting White Castle's while wrenching on someone GN.

heheh I remember one time, running from hotel to hotel to find headgaskets for a guy that popped them. We spent the night putting that car back together so he could drive back to Florida! I'm sure I'll see them again this year. Along with a bunch of new faces! Can't wait!

Originally posted by kenny
Can't wait, except at this point it doesn't seem like I'll have a working transmission.

I'll get to drive the car down and not make any passes. :(

d00d bring your car anyways. I'm sure we can get some help. There are plenty of people at the nats that know how to replace a valve body.

Can't wait for the nats...

The next nats they schedule while I'm in the country that is.. :)

I really wish I could be there. Granted, Nats haven't been very nice to my car on a few occasions, but still I miss it every year.

Jere you mentioned blown head gaskets, I thought you were talking about Scott Simpson. :) I hope y'all don't have rain like in past years. Watching people get stuck by the vendors area always served up as good entertainment. Strange enough, didn't see too many GNs get stuck.. they must have locked the hubs. :)

Have a beer for me. Do a smokey in the parking lot of the hotel. If the manager asks, tell 'em it wasn't you, it was one of those black cars. :)

I'm sure there will be plenty of wrenching to get done.

Everybody please be safe and have a good time. Remember to put the "I" in your back window for internet people to see.

Originally posted by Bandit
d00d bring your car anyways. I'm sure we can get some help. There are plenty of people at the nats that know how to replace a valve body.

I'm driving it no matter what, just hope I can race it. :D