Who's still running a powerstroke?

turboclam

I have a nice one and thinking of putting it on while the front end is off the car. The mods are updated and listed below. Primarily a street car. Thanks

Mine has been working great, we will see how it holds up against a turbo 6.0l next season.

Thanks for the replies. My goal is to hit high nines on 93 and meth. Any cooling issues on the street?

With a lot of stop & go driving it will get pretty warm (approaching 200) with the A/C running on a 90+ degree day, I'm running a N/L convertor which adds to the heat load also.

I have no ac , I have never seen over 185 with it. The intercooler is wider than the rad so that helps a little. I usually see 10 degrees iat increase in a quarter mile run. Ran 133mph in the quarter with a 249ci, ported stock heads at 24psi at 3800lbs. Up north the plenum temps were too cool with meth. 62F before meth so it does a really good cooling job. We will see how it likes a 76 turbo and 6.0l next year.

Could someone post pics of the intercooler from under the hood? I'd like to see where the in/out come through in regards to the radiator and fans. Thanks

Thanks....I've tried that link and it doesn't work for me. Didn't you have a new TA timing chain brake? Was it the stock style with the tensioner?

Odd, I clicked on the link and it works for me.

It was the stock style set with billet gears that uses the tensioner yes, but I wouldn't call it new as such, it's been in the motor for a few years or so now and has a lot of track/highway miles on it.

Huh I'm getting "were sorry there is no such site" when I click it.

I have a whole PS setup minus the up pipe I would sell.

Huh I'm getting "were sorry there is no such site" when I click it.

I have a whole PS setup minus the up pipe I would sell.

What are the outer dimensions of the intercooler?
What is the inner distance between the inlet and outlet?
How much are you looking to get for it?