Who's TR do you admire?

Thanks Mark. I consider that a high compliment coming from the king of bling! It's got plenty of your parts on it as well as a few custom touches you helped make happen. :biggrin:

DSC_0051.jpg

A lot of nice cars mentioned here.

Jim Lauer's Silver T has to be the pinnacle for me. And wait till you guys see what JEVANS has cookin' with his GN!

what wheels are those? This is by far my favorite car I have seen on here...but I've only been here a couple of weeks.

Thanks. Wheels are made by a small company down in Florida. They don't do a lot of advertising but make some very nice wheels. My car is currently on their website @ Hole Shot Performance Wheels.

Top 3 TR's -
#3/#2 Heath Elmers GNX (Robs) and the two tone GNX clone
#1 the silver Stage II T (Eights)

2. first off, this guys. Ed chapmans hot air wh1. http://edchapman.tripod.com/cars.html
It's soo clean it KILLS me. I LOVE that car. Secondly, theres a guy on here, who has a cream coloured TR, with NA parts on it. It has na wire wheel caps, na hood, and he yanked the air dams as well. You'd have no idea it was what it was.. until it wiped the smirk off your face at a red light. His car is badass...

I admire anybody that has a clean TB, plus have enough confidence to taketoy on a decent road trip to the track. Lay down several 11 second or better passes, then drive home with no worries. Is their anybody like that on the board? I'd love to drive to the GS Nats this year from Louisiana in my GN but I don't think Ill ever get that confidence in my car.

I admire anybody that has a clean TB, plus have enough confidence to taketoy on a decent road trip to the track. Lay down several 11 second or better passes, then drive home with no worries. Is their anybody like that on the board? I'd love to drive to the GS Nats this year from Louisiana in my GN but I don't think Ill ever get that confidence in my car.

sounds like qwkrtnu's car. car drives like its brand new, hell it should be (16,000 miles) cold a/c smells new. runs mid 11's and drives it home.

I had a low 11's daily driver I would drive to the track every Thurs. Then I just wanted to go faster and faster...well now it has a cell etc. :rolleyes: :smile:

Neal Stewart on the board drove from San Diego, CA to Surprise, AZ for the "West Coast Nats" and ripped off a couple 10.20 runs in his StageII burgundy T then drove home AC and all. ;)

sounds like qwkrtnu's car. car drives like its brand new, hell it should be (16,000 miles) cold a/c smells new. runs mid 11's and drives it home.

That's what I'm talking about! Think there's anybody that has spent less than $10,000 that can do it. I've got at least $10,000 in motor and tranny now. And that's with me doing 95% of the work myself. Uhmmm, maybe that's the problem. LOL

Also I don't mean buying somebodys, my loss is your gain, turn key kind of deal.

I had a low 11's daily driver I would drive to the track every Thurs. Then I just wanted to go faster and faster...well now it has a cell etc. :rolleyes: :smile:

Neal Stewart on the board drove from San Diego, CA to Surprise, AZ for the "West Coast Nats" and ripped off a couple 10.20 runs in his StageII burgundy T then drove home AC and all. ;)

Neal drove it to Vegas and back too, for some very low ten second time slips. This was almost ten years ago, when only a few "street cars" ran in the tens.

Mike B.

several more;
1. Dont know whose car, clean and killer stance
2. THE sound off GN, this car did more for 12v audio than any car ever. Thanks RC!!
3. Gotta love this one, a monster until a high speed crash took it
4. Xcessive's car....just WOW
5. Dont know who owns it, but a real clean 2 tone, flared, big wheels, and a cool pic to boot!

Speaker Works GN is a blast from the past when I was big into car audio. Anyone know what ever happened to it? I believe it was Richard Clark correct?