Who's up for a Turbo Buick Club in Connecticut??

QuickBuick87

Been surfing the net and keep seeing these Turbo Buick Clubs around the USA and been wondering if there's any interest in Connecticut for one. Actually, been thinking about this for a while. Don't want to get into the 'big' car club BS, but just a club so that we can all meet up for a burger on the Pike or wherever and get a bunch of these cars together in one spot. Seems like everytime I go to a cruise or just cruising in general i'm the only TR around and it's get a lil boring sometime. Maybe if we can get enough people, we can get something going, but I need to no if there's any interest. Always more fun when your cruising around with a bunch of TR's!!

Ken B.

Club

I am always up for a cruise to the Pike.Usually hit BK on Sat nights.They always save spots for our GN's and TTA's.The Mustangs have to park on the grass!!! How about Hooters for a hangout? Great wings,cold beer and breasts.What more can a guy wish for. I am in.

Ill come up an hang out and drag Bison and Dave Reed also even though I run a Buick powered car

Otto

How about a tuning session in the Hooters parking lot? I will buy the beer and wings. I bought the Gen 2 trans and ls1 maf and need to get them dialed in.Car runs good the way it is but of course I want a little more.Bison stopped by to pick up some Methonal a few months ago and we were messing around with the TT chip trying to ad some fuel but got nowhere.I just need a little more to get me in the 11's. I am at 12.00 at 113 and this spring I am hoping for mid 11's. Then I'm done.:biggrin:

We can always have a dyno get together at Tony Gomes's shop in South Windsor.
That would be cool,set it up on a sat.

Sounds like there's interest for sure. We will set something up in the spring when the weather breaks. I will be going to Cotton's 'winter bash' Feb 23rd so maybe we 'Connecticut' guys can set something up. Anyone here going to Jacks??? How bout a roll call.........I'm in, as well as Andy S, Scott B, maybe Ben P??(i'll call ya Ben).

Ken b.

Coooooool. Your going Ben.........you just don't know it yet!!:D Besides, nuttin wrong wit great food, and Turbo Buicks!!

Ken B.

How about a tuning session in the Hooters parking lot? I will buy the beer and wings. I bought the Gen 2 trans and ls1 maf and need to get them dialed in.Car runs good the way it is but of course I want a little more.Bison stopped by to pick up some Methonal a few months ago and we were messing around with the TT chip trying to ad some fuel but got nowhere.I just need a little more to get me in the 11's. I am at 12.00 at 113 and this spring I am hoping for mid 11's. Then I'm done.:biggrin:

Its your AC compressor switch. The AC needs to be switched on when trying to adjust it.

We can always have a dyno get together at Tony Gomes's shop in South Windsor.
That would be cool,set it up on a sat.

We should set it up later in the day so we can all hang out late and test and tune on 384:biggrin:

We should set it up later in the day so we can all hang out late and test and tune on 384:biggrin:

You guy's want to come down on a Sat that would be great!! We have a Big parking area to hang out. We can dyno some cars I will Take some money from the dyno fee's and make a pot and the highest Hp buick gets the pot.
if anybody needs tuning we can do it on the dyno also let me know.

Hey Tony........How's it going. Sounds like a GREAT idea!! Shouldn't be hard to set something up on a Saturday. I'll have to put that T1000E85 Turbo on so I can win the dyno challenge though....:biggrin: You going to Jacks on the 23rd? Guess we can all talk about it then. If not, we always have this board. Talk to ya later..............................Ken B.

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA TO HAVE A CT BASED GN CLUB, AND GET ALL OUR GN/TTYPES ALL ON ONE PARKING LOT AND KICK ALL THOSE CORVETTES OUT!
COUNT ME IN, PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED
ITSDAND@COMCAST.NET

Dand was that you I passed on the Q bridge a while back.
with my Cutout open:D

Lolol
Yeah, Back In Oct, Maybe???
Forgive Me For Not Racing...its Not Exactly Race Ready Yet, Just Has A Chip And Bigger Turbo