Why do I have .63 volts at the center (B) pin????

6E-GN

Let me start over ,I am now seeing the required voltage on the 3 bar,?My issue is that my alkycontrol is not coming on under boost but is fine on the test button,and there is good vacuum to the 3 bar,any help would be great,thanks.this was working fine before,this started with a delayed red to green,and now nothing,again thanks.

The turnon voltage is preset to 2.2 volts dc when I ship it out
That means when the green wire reaches 2.21 volts the kit wakes up and turns the led red.
So.. You need to apply boost/air pressure on the 3 bar and watch the voltage increase.
Can be as simple as a bad hose from intake to 3 bar map to a worse case scenario bad PAC controller. So start with easy stuff and watch the voltage on green wire going to controller. If the voltage goes above 2.2 volts and the unit doesn't activate, then it's a controller issue or I messed with turnon setting

A month ago I helped someone diagnose a similar problem. Water had gotten into the controller

first off ,thanks for your reply,yes the green wire voltage increases when I apply air pressure to the 3 bar with the key on,this kit I took out of one car and installed in another,I might have shorted something in the process,this is all I can think of,how much is it for a PAC controller,thanks

New controller is 189
Call me on Monday and let's go though a couple steps to make sure it's bad. This would not ba a common problem
Julio
813-265-1400

will do,thank you,and I do know its not common,but I did try everything for two days before I posted here,again thanks for your tech support.