Why don't most women like Turbo Buicks?

EyeTalk2Trees

First to any women reading this, I'm obviously not talking about you. In my experience most women don't like the look of the Turbo buick? When i had mine i heard the normal ones: Hoopty, grandma's car, etc... I tried showing my mife (then girlfriend) a picture of my car at a car show, and her first reaction was which car? behind the hoopty? yeah it was then i realized it will be a tought road to get another one. Why is this, the lines are awesome, the interior is a little dated, and the ride is nice and smooth? Any one have any extra input? Maybe we can put our heads together and mod a TB enough to make it appeasing to the ladies....yeah right.

Well - if you don't know any better, it just looks like an old car - or an old man's car.

A GN is great for impressing dudes, especially annoying ones at gas stations...

A GN is great for impressing dudes, especially annoying ones at gas stations...

Yeah i don't miss that part, its the same questions, that you don't usually have time to answer before they hit you with their story of how they used to know someone that lived next door to someone with a GN

I kno my girl love the GN's and thats just mw showing her pictures of them.... hopefully that means ill have a few in the future.... still gotta graduate from school in 9 months...but thatll b the first thin i buy gentlemen and if the lady does like it, she doesnt deserve to ride in it, plain and simple

Honestly, most of the girls loved the car... That is how I met two of my ex GF's. The current girl loves it too... I always have mine shining and they love how fast it is...

Gn

I love when my wife and I are out cruising in the GN and I get a lot of thumbs up or people beeping at me yelling how much they like my car. My wife rolls her eyes and says whats the big deal about this car. I keep telling her what the car was/is but she just doesn't get it.

I told mine what the resale value might be one day and she bit instantly! Dont tell her I"ll never sale....LOL

i love when my wife and i are out cruising in the gn and i get a lot of thumbs up or people beeping at me yelling how much they like my car. My wife rolls her eyes and says whats the big deal about this car. I keep telling her what the car was/is but she just doesn't get it.

+1

the wife and kids make fun of "that old piece of junk in the garage you keep on carpet and under a blanket that we are going to sell when you die haha"

women dont get it. they are totally unimpressed with the way you get pressed into the back of the seat under hard acceleration. Ive been with this broad 30 years and she still doesnt know what the infield fly rule is or even a force out for that matter. so i expect her to get TB?

Most women HATE riding in a Turbo Buick because under HARD acceleration it makes their boobs flatter. That's the REAL reason guys!:biggrin:

Actually, in the "old" days my wife use to drive our GN to work everyday, (50 miles round trip) it was her daily driver. (11.70's) She liked the attention she got driving the car. One day she came home from a trip to the store with our 5 & 6 year old kids. They came RUNNING into the house shouting "DAD....DAD.....Mom just raced a Corvette!!!" She tried to SHuuush them but just giggled and said that she BLEW them away. There use to be two HUGE black marks right in front of our local mall from my wife educating somone. They were there for months. I would just smile every time I drove past. Ahhhh the good ol' days. Now, 18 years later, she doesn't like climbing over the roll bar to get into the T-Type. And doesn't really like going warp 12 anymore.

When my wife mentions my car her EYES sparkle with $signs:eek:

If I died tomorrow she would have it sold in a week.

What would she do with the $50?:p
I took my wife out for a ride early on when I first got my car. It shifted into second and chiped. Startled she says to me, "Is it supposed to do that?". I smiled and said yes. She hasn't gone for a ride since.:rolleyes:

All the ones I encounter love my GN. I drove it to work in downtown Chicago one day and after work a girl that works there ask me if I could take her for a ride. I ran it up to like 13 psi and 50mph rather quickly on a part throttle lane change and she told me that it turned her on:biggrin:...but in very different words!! :eek:

Maybe I should see what full throttle gets me...;)

Well my wife hated the car dew to all the cash i spend in, until this fine little 21year old asked her could i take her for a ride:biggrin:, in the car that is! Now she wants to drive it to work, but im a little affaird.

My GN has been down at the mechanics shop for a month. I was out washing the GN when she got home. First thing out of her mouth is, "I see the competition is back." :eek:

That's nice my wife calls mine The Black Bi@$h! Also tell's my friends that her car need fixing, but i dont work on anything that"s not Black!:biggrin:

Why don't most women like Turbo Buicks?

My wife is says if my car is running good.... im good.
Cars broke down....... im down.

I spend alot of time with her (GN) and thats less with her (wife).

And im always laying on top of or under the GN...:eek::biggrin:

I guess its a S&M relationship with my GN cause I kick the #$%! out her every weekend she just groans and asks for more. But she does have a meth habit and maybe in her delusional state she doesnt realiize she has 182k on her and still KO's 11 sec cars on the street.

I talk to the GN sometimes, even begging her from time to time for things. Like "Please let this part fit" or "Dont act like this":D

So maybe a lil resentment from the boss...uhh i mean wife.......;)

I don't think my wife hates the gn, It's just the unexpected boxes that show up every now and then ...:)