wideband A/F ratio /w propane

EclipseTurbo

I would like to know how much propane throws off A/F reading on a wideband? Does it make a wideband totally useless?

Well, if I can't determine the real A/F, I can still use a wideband to measure relatively as I make adjustments, right?

Hmm wow, stoich for ethanol alky is 6.4A/F.
Very informative, what I get out of this is you have to throw a lot of alky at it to make any measureable changes in A/F.
Correct me if I'm wrong, lets assume a typically turbo'd V8 running 360lbs of gasoline per hour at full boost with a A/F of 12 to1.

Assuming an 100% Ethanol shot through a nozzle at 15gph, looks to me it would only drop the A/F to 11.8 to1.
Am I right here?

Now for propane it looks like adding the same volume of propane to the same engine would have a greater richening effect. (4%) to make a A/F of about 11.5
Am I right??

BTW, Turbo Buick site has more good stuff than all the stang sites put together, you guys, simply stated know your sh!t!

The thing is I don't know if you can use the chart to mix it like that. It seems you're only assuming your overall A/F ratio is assuming both fuel burn at the same richness (same row)

Does it work that way or am I thinking too hard.