Will 95lb injectors be enough?

NEARING

I only want to have to buy them once.

I don't plan on pushing it any time soon but maybe later down the road I MAY.

Or should I just jump to 160's and be done with it?

Also going with a weldon 2015 or 2025 pump.

Combo by APA: On center S2/S2 aluminum heads, 239/239 solid roller,4 bolt PT 88, ect.

Thanks

Originally posted by NEARING
I only want to have to buy them once.

I don't plan on pushing it any time soon but maybe later down the road I MAY.

Or should I just jump to 160's and be done with it?

Also going with a weldon 2015 or 2025 pump.

Combo by APA: On center S2/S2 aluminum heads, 239/239 solid roller,4 bolt PT 88, ect.

Thanks

Get the 160lb injectors and the Weldon 2025 pump.......

So much for being "SLIGHTLY modified":D ;)

Would the 2025 be ok for VERY limited street use?

As long as you have the street controller (voltage regulator) and you can turn down the pump speed I don't see why it couldn't see limited street use..... Cal Hartline has a Weldon 2035 w/ a street controller and his car has seen some street duty:cool: :)

BTW, here is what I meant when I said street controller, voltage regulator, or some call it a stepdown box.......

http://www.weldonracing.com/pwm.htm

I think you'll also need a 'chute and maybe some wheelie bars:eek:

What does the car have for suspension??

Suspension? What's that!?:D

"The system of springs and other devices that insulates the chassis of a vehicle from shocks." At least that's what my online dictionary said;)

All I know is if you plan on going faster than high 9's you should really get a Wolfe rear sway bar or one of Paul's (HRpartsNstuff) rear sway bars....

Originally posted by EightSecV6
it will be tough to idle 160s with a B to B FAST

Hmmm, maybe Cal (Mr. FAST guru) can help him do it?? Guess with the 160's it's a good idea to have a Sequential FAST system....

Originally posted by 86brick
"The system of springs and other devices that insulates the chassis of a vehicle from shocks." At least that's what my online dictionary said;)

All I know is if you plan on going faster than high 9's you should really get a Wolfe rear sway bar or one of Paul's (HRpartsNstuff) rear sway bars....

Yes ,I'm not wanting to crap my pants!:eek: :eek:

Would I have to start from scratch with another system or can they be up graded? Probably not.
Probably a VERY dumb question:eek:

Yes ,I'm not wanting to crap my pants!:eek: :eek:

LOL I'm sure the first time you launch it off the trans-brake with some boost you might have that problem...... Hey there's always Depends (diapers) for that sort of thing:D

that would be crappy

helmets get really heavy on launch once you get 1.50 and better 60ft best work them neck muscles :)

btw go check out twr board ;)

If you plan on running your combo to it's potential, your going to need 160's with at least a 2025. It really boils down to how fast you plan on going. Bill is correct about the 160's being tempramental idling with a B2B. Once again, it depends on whether it's a street car first or a race car. I ran Rich Brachia's (Victory Trans) and Bill Steurnagle's (Champion) cars with 160's and B2B's but they were mostly race cars.

i just dynoed a stage 2 champion headed car with an 88 turbo, at 30#s of boost my duty cycle was 101 percent,160's are here now.
A/F ratio was still fat at 10,7 to 1, so i could have brought it down a bit, but not enough to be safe.
Otto