Will these dual fans work?

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I went to the junkyard today and found a parts buick regal (which we spent some quality time together until the junkyard dogs kicked everyone out) and I found a few dual electric fans today: one from a Volvo s40 1.8l Turbo, an early 90's nissan maxima, and a ford taurus. Will any of these fit or work on the car? also is it possible to fix or repair an old master cylinder?

Here is what I would do: Get out my trusty measuring stick,tape,lazer whatever. And Measure the core of your radiator top to bottom, and width-wise BETWEEN the inlet and outlet then write the measurements down on something to record it or send it in a txt to yourself, something.
Then when you go shopping for a electric fan/shroud assembly. Whip out your measuring tool and your previously recorded radiator measurements and compare it with the dimensions of the fan/shroud assembly. Try that or some variation of it what ever you have to do.

Arent the dodge intrepid fans the one you want. They are prone for failure but napa sells the assembly.

I personally like my 4 blade chevy 6 mechanical.

but then again... I suppose you boys dont have to deal with 3 digit summer temps though.

A.j.