Will these wheels fit?

03supercharged

Hey guys, there is someone local selling a set of wheels with 245/60/15 fronts and 275/60/15 rears, will these fit my 85 regal?

Thanks

What kind of rims?
What's the back spacing?
245's most likely rub on a full turn
275 on the back should be OK

if the backspacing is right, then they should fit.
but if they are a set of wheels for an older musclecar, then they probably don't have the proper backspacing.

Im really not sure what the back spacing is, I found the add on craigslist and called the guy selling them and he said he don't know the backspacing either. I will email him tonight and see what they came off of.

Thanks

Keep in mind, if they aren't stock rims, the backspacing may not be the same as that of the stock rims that came on the car they were on. (sorry if that sounded confusing). Best way is to get him to measure it (search backspacing on google and it should have diagrams on measuring backspacing).

i hope you didn't tell the guy what kind of a car you have.. used parts that don't say what they are from always seem to fit exactly whatever a potential buyer says he has.

i hope you didn't tell the guy what kind of a car you have.. used parts that don't say what they are from always seem to fit exactly whatever a potential buyer says he has.

Nope, I didn't give him any of my cars info, he hasnt emailed me back or answered any of my calls, so he must of sold them on me.

But there is a guy selling a set of 275/50/15 Drag radials, how would those work for the track? I was going to hold out for a set of 275/60/15's but i can get these for 75 bucks for the pair, would they hurt the car performace over the 275/60/15's?

Thanks

Josh