Will this fuel system work?

TurboNoong

Will my fuel kit off the mustang work on the GN? I have 42lb injectors, Aeromotive A1000 pump, and Aeromotive Boost indexing regulator. I talked to Frank and he didn't know so HELP.

Yes it will work as long as you dont mind redoing the fuel lines and maybe adding a sump. Just get a Walbro 340 pump, hotwire kit and a chip for the 42lb injectors. What are you going to do? Strip parts off the Mustang???

Yep.;) Whatever fits, I've been trying to sell it but no one has any moneys. I droped the price down to $9500 the way it sits but like I said no moneys, so I'll take off what I can and part out the rest.

Welcome to the dark side:)
How fast do you plan on going?
When upgrading ALWAY leave room for the next level of upgrades:) You will always want to go faster;)

Hey guys, sorry to threadjack a little here, but what is the lph or gph on the Walbro 340? I'm trying to put together a reliable 110mph-trap combo on a budget, so most of my parts are going to be used.

Hijack away! The more people we get to post in the Pacific Northwest Forum, the better! :)

Now to answer your question, it is 255 lph, which is more than enough for most street cars. I have taken this pump to 10.80's @ 125 mph on my GN without any problems.

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Hey guys, sorry to threadjack a little here, but what is the lph or gph on the Walbro 340? I'm trying to put together a reliable 110mph-trap combo on a budget, so most of my parts are going to be used.

Like Bill said the more the merrier! A walbro 307 is good for 70psi and a walbro 340 is good for 90psi. I have a 307 and hit 116mph in the traps at 11.82

Welcome aboard.

Frank

Either one of the 255 lph pumps will work fine with a hotwire kit (voltage boost to pump).

So what I'm getting here is that the in tank pump at 255lph is fine, but if I went with an intank pick up and external pump like I have I should also be good togo. Right? I'm just trying to understand.

wouldnt the inline cause a restriction? you should be fine with the 255 and a pump booster like the msd or kenne bell.