Wilwood Brake Master Cylinder for sale

mach.80

Thread Killer
Today I have a great deal. For You that is...

I have a Willwood Master cylinder part No. 260-8556-bk
It has a 1.12 (1-1/8th) bore.

Black powder coated to a glossy finish.

Brand new never used never bolted in New in the box.
Pictures of the M/C installed are of my own. I just got stuck buying two.

As you can see it has become a focal point of the car. It looks awesome!:biggrin:

you can check it out here

High-pressure die casting of a premium alloy produces a high-capacity body that is lightweight, looks great, and has the durability for competition that you expect from Wilwood Brakes. A black anodized, machined billet lid captures a pressure balanced bellows gasket with 100% sealing against moisture invasion or fluid leakage. The mounting flange is slotted to accommodate installation on bolt centers between 3.22" and 3.40". That makes it a simple bolt-on to many OE mounts including the popular Chrysler, Corvette, GM, and Ford Mustang master cylinder bolt patterns.

The body also features two through-hole mounts on 6.40" centers for side mounting to frame members or other secure elements of the chassis. Each master cylinder is configured with full separation between the front and rear reservoir chambers and fluid outlets. There is pressure access on both sides of the piston bore for right or left hand plumbing based on mount location. A total piston stroke of 1.10" is distributed at a 2:1 volume ratio between the primary and secondary chambers. A choice of 7/8", 1" or 1-1/8" bore sizes provides the necessary options to match the volume and pressure requirements of nearly any application. And for those wanting a show car look, a bright finish, media burnished version is available and guaranteed to catch the eye of the most discriminating enthusiasts.

Make it yours for 200 bucks shipped to your door. Save 40bucks now + free shipping.:eek:

Thanks for looking,

Joe

Attachments

• DSC02469.jpg
    DSC02469.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 304
  • DSC02473.jpg
    DSC02473.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 306
  • DSC02476.jpg
    DSC02476.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 306
sweet, didn't know wilwood made a master cylinder for our car. Does this work with the factory lines?

From what i remember they work great with the factory lines. The adapters shown in the pic work perfectly.

I have changed my braking system significantly so you'll notice all my stuff is a little different.

Channer clear out your inbox its full. Here is your PM.

Well since I'm a HUGE GSP (George St.Pierre) fan and I'm in Canada Quite often for my job. I'll ship it to your door FEDEX for no increase in price just the 200 bucks.

Thanks and please let me know by Monday.

Joe