Window Regulator Stuff

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
Right now I'm in the process of redoing my doors, the car was re-painted a little over a year ago and the rust repair on the door botoms wasnt done, now I have the experience and knowledge to do the work my self, I found some door skin bottoms that will work great. anyways........Does anyone know if GM or anyone else makes and replacement parts for the window regulator assembly? My doors are stripped out totally and I figured now is the time to replace this stuff, any links or info would be great. Thanks guys

i am sure someone makes them, which parts are you looking for, i can check my local parts houses

rgs455 thanks a bunch for the link. So they sell the actual Regualtor ( scissor mechanism that the glass bolts to) Thats what I need, I already have 2 new motors, but the regulators are worn and are a little hard to move. I would just like to replace them since I've come this far. thanks again, I'll call that place tommorow.

I called up Electric Life today, $399.99 for both doors, thing is I have new GM motors in my doors and their kit uses different motors, $400 is a little pricey. I Called GM ands they only have the right side for $179.69, pricey, but not bad, but they dont make the left side...Auto Zone, NApa etc..has nothing. Does anyone know of a place that makes just the reugulator?? I'm in need of both sides. thanks....