Windshield antenna connector

Tom Kelly

I have an 86 GN. I did a complete restoration including fame-off several years ago and this included replacing the windshield with one that had an imbedded antenna so I could lose the poser antenna that came with it. Since I don't listen to the radio, I never hooked it up to the radio. I am selling the car now and want everything to work so I got the connector from the firewall to the radio and installed it (see picture) It was then that I noticed that the new windshield just had a wire coming from it (see picture) I seem to remember that when I got the car back it did have a connector at the end of that wire but I didn't pay much attention. So, I am wondering if the only way to get a new connector is to find an old (broken) windshield with that feature and cut off the wire with the connector and splice it to my wire. Or find an aftermarket solution. Any ideas? Pictures include lead-windshield-to-antenna-1970-77-a-body-rivgrand-prix-pp00102 (1).jpgsort of.jpgwire from glass.jpg the current firewall showing the hanging wire and the female part of the connector to the radio and a picture of the internet which "sort of" shows what I need. I remember the connector that came with it seemed smaller though.