Wisconsin members

Thats a good question. I am bringing my 86 up in June so my younger brother can drive it to his H.S. graduation. I would like to meet up with as many members as possible and put some faces to the names.

Scott

He is graduating from Sheboygan South High School. Then he is going to Lakeland College. Which he chose over living with me in Orlando and going to school here. So much for smarts! LoL.

Scott

Hi, i'm located just out of silly city (Madison). Spent the first 19 years of life in Eau Claire. My folks and other relatives still live there,so I usually visit twice a year. Never seen any turbo regals when I visited though.
Are you a native or a transplant?

I work in madison, and live about 15 miles east of madison

David
87GN

Originally posted by b231v6
Hi, i'm located just out of silly city (Madison). Spent the first 19 years of life in Eau Claire. My folks and other relatives still live there,so I usually visit twice a year. Never seen any turbo regals when I visited though.
Are you a native or a transplant?

i am a native of the eau claire area i live about 15 min. east of eau claire. there are about 4 or 5 tr around here that i know of

Originally posted by 87blackbuick
i am a native of the eau claire area i live about 15 min. east of eau claire. there are about 4 or 5 tr around here that i know of

in the Fall Creek area?

Are there alot of members nears the Sheboygan area? I'll be there next week with my car and wanted to find a club meeting or something to crash.

Scott

There are 4 guys I know of, I seen two more last monday when I was at the park that I never seen before. The only thing thats going on is a tuesday car show in the late afternoon at McDonalds in Plymouth. Thats about 15 west of Sheboygan.

About 2 weeks, we are leaving to come home around the 15th or 16th. Were you the one i emailed about meeting at Cruisers?

Scott

Um not sure. I don't know if they still have a weekly show. I know that the few times I went there wasn't much of a turn out. The one on tuesday nights gathers a crowd most of the time. Most night there will be over a 50 vehicles there. Sometimes 100 cars.

Alrighty, im here in the lovely Sheboygan now. Wheres the warm June temps?

Scott