wondering if this is a te-60 turbo

stevek

DSCN0290.JPG
DSCN0288.JPG
DSCN0289.JPG
I just removed my turbo and was wondering if this is an te-60 turbo, It spools fine 28-29 lbs with no play . I got it as an upgrade from a 49 turbo.I was seeing what would be the next size turbo to get with my sig. would like to get down to low 11's at around 120 if possible, i dont mind turning up the boost but for some reason i can only get it to 28-29 lbs i have ATR down pipe with an Atr waste gate and a bleed off valve opened up, any help would be appreciated thanks, pic belowView attachment 190219
DSCN0255.JPG
View attachment 190221View attachment 190224
DSCN0261.JPG

That would be a TE-45...show us the turbine wheel and that way we can see if it is a P trim or a GTQ...

HTH,
Reed

11 blade clipped p trim. I've seen this turbo before and thought I mentioned it was probably a 45a

I can see the first pic now...for some reason it did not show up originally! Bison is right...P trim. This turbo should go low 11's in its sleep with the right supporting mods.

junkbrick said:
I can see the first pic now...for some reason it did not show up originally! Bison is right...P trim. This turbo should go low 11's in its sleep with the right supporting mods.

I know of one that went 6.52/105.5mph in the eighth!

thanks for the feed back on turbo question i'll be trying to get it down to low 11's when zmax has test and tune and when if finally stops raining, thanks again