Woodward Dream Cruise

BBcallaway

I am in the Toronto area and have never been to Woodward. I am booked to come down for the festivties. Do you guys meet somewhere? Any info will help.

Thanks

What days are you coming over? I live right off Woodward and I think this weekend coming up and during the week before the cruise is the best time up there

If anyone is interested in a parking spot for the Woodward Cruise, we have a lot just south of 13 Mile with plenty of spots available. Cost is $100 for the weekend. That includes all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We will have plenty of food on the BBQ. Let me know if you're interested.

Yeah I may be interested . I'm leaving Sudbury ,Ontario tomorrow at 4:30 am . I should be in Detroit area early afternoon

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I ran into a fuel pump issue . Is anyone local that is maybe friends mike @ full throttle ? . I drove here from Canada and I'm kinda screwed lol. I didn't find you guys at 305xx number I just found a few vettes. My number is 705-618-1620 and my name is nick . If anyone has a 340m pump let me know

Sorry I don't have an extra pump. Williams beat me to it. I would try calling Bruce at aggressive.

sounds like Bruce got you running again? He just text me saying he was just leaving the shop cause he needed to help someone out with a fuel pump.

Yeah Bruce got me running . That guy is a great guy and helped a out of town Canadian on Friday night . He saved my vacation , I appreciate the the others that called or texted me .

I am heading out in 10 minutes, if anyone else is heading out today before it gets crazy, give me a call or a text 586-596-6963

Im omw home im in cleveland picking up a car ill be out on woodward around 3....734-341-2277

Just got home from the cruise.. we counted 20 TRs from 13 mile to Pontiac while there from 1 to 8.

I ran into a few GN's. One on the way out on 59, one on Woodward who I was able to talk to for a few minutes while in traffic. Apparently my new exhaust sounds like a V8....

Lol i was at 11 mile with another guy in a gn and two passed us while we were sitting there...