woody weres my intake

$75 is a GREAT deal to polish the stock intake,it looks like it would take at least 15 hours to do a good job.

Even this intake took me around 10 hours to polish all of it and it had already been polished before
DSC00002.jpg

Chance,
You will have to post pictures on here when you get it back. I still have not started on mine yet. I am still contiplating doing it myself, if I can find the time. I am leaning toward dropping the 75 bucks and getting it done.

Phillyturbo6

That finish is exactly what i want--ill be looking for that sterling silver powder coat here. Thanks and i must say that looks awesome ;)

Thanks canadianregal. I just asked my powder guy to find me a powder that was as close to chrome as possible and that's what he used. IMO powder is the best way to go. Lasts forever and it's easy to clean. Polishing looks nice.. but once you polish.. your going to have to polish it forever and depending on the conditions it might be once a year! :eek: Unless you polish and then clearcoat. But then it will only last as long as the clear lasts. The TB is out being done from Steve Monroe but once it's all back together I'll have plenty more pics :cool:

powder coat

sounds like the way to go for me -- i have enough aluminum to polish on my rig--14 24.5 rims--2 150 gal fuel tanks--alum head rack and the list goes on and on---im definitely going the powder route on my regal---thank god for this post :cool:

canadianregal said:
sounds like the way to go for me -- i have enough aluminum to polish on my rig--14 24.5 rims--2 150 gal fuel tanks--alum head rack and the list goes on and on---im definitely going the powder route on my regal---thank god for this post :cool:
DAMN!!!!!
I can't stand polishing just 4 15" rims :eek:

hey sam not yet i havnt heard a thing from woody in a week i know his mom was sick about a week ago so i hope everything is ok :(

hey guys dos anyone live close to woody id like to know whats up with my intake :confused:

Woody Beal
7901 Baldwin
Lawton, Oklahoma

well guys i have no other choice but to say i think i got F***ED i havent gotten any emails since the 10th or phone calls from woody now i need advice on what to do my motors done i need an intake you know if his mom is sick would it hurt to call real fast and tell me whats going on last i heard that was that he was going to send it back last monday the 13th so what should i do thanks guys

Dont screw over a U.S. soldier

Hey woody I see you are logged onto turbo Buick right now. What is the status of Chances intake manifold. I see he even made the arrangements for it to be shipped back to him after you were done polishing it.

I hate to see some one who went over seas to fight for our country get screwed over. If you don't have time to do the job for him you are going to gain more respect by stepping up to the plate and admitting it rather than hiding and ignoring him.

Step up and tell us all where you are on this project. 75 bucks was a really good deal, but if you have other commitments just let him know.

hey guys
first off i'd like to say thanks sam for having my back i owe you a beer but i dont need it today just heard from woody here's what he PMed me
Josh,

Please accept my apology for not letting you know what has been going on.........2 weeks ago on Sunday after I got back from Albuquerque my brother called and told me my mother had just suffered a stroke......so, at 5:00 am I drove back to Albuquerque and have been there for the last 2 weeks. I forgot to take my cell phone to call you and don't have access to a computer in Albuquerque. I came back to Lawton to take care of things here and have to go back to Albuquerque Sunday.

This evening I took your intake to a friend to ship to you on Monday when UPS opens. To compensate you for the delay, there is no charge for polishing your intake.

Again Josh, I am sorry to delay your plans for getting your car back together. I don't know where my cell phone is ( I misplaced it big time in my haste to go back to New Mexico......)

Hopefully you'll have your intake by thursday at the latest.

Woody
first i'd like to say sorry to everyone on this board for jumping the gun and assuming the worst about someone when it might not be the case as is case in point second i'd like to say sorry to woody for doing that but theres so many bad people in this world you just dont know who to trust any more once again very sorry to all

woody if you see this tell your friend to send the intake its friday