WORK Turbochargers

ikle

Does anyone have any experiance with this turbo company, if so what was your experiance like ? I am thinking about having them go through my newly rebuilt ( less than 500 miles ) TA49, in which a previous turbo company ( after two attemps ) was unsuccessful in fixing properly. What are your thoughts. Thanks, Kyle.

Does anyone have any experiance with this turbo company, if so what was your experiance like ? I am thinking about having them go through my newly rebuilt ( less than 500 miles ) TA49, in which a previous turbo company ( after two attemps ) was unsuccessful in fixing properly. What are your thoughts. Thanks, Kyle.

I've had discussions with Reed and is very smart guy. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him.
Allan G.

Reed is very knowledgeable, if you use him you won't regret it.

Have you talked to bison, I have yet to hear a bad thing about him and he is a turbo genius.

I have a BorgWarner custom turbo being built by Reed right now. In fact it shipped yesterday. I'll wait to give specs after i talk to Reed about it. Customer service is excellent. He Would send me text updates even at odd hours. He is a very busy guy but a rebuild on a turbo like yours should be quick and easy. His prices are very good also. Much better than some other turbo companies I have dealt with before. I spent a lot of time on the phone with him and feel confident in his abilities and that he will deliver on his promises. He gets an A+ from me.

Attachments

• image-3799619925.jpg
    image-3799619925.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 142
I have a BorgWarner custom turbo being built by Reed right now. In fact it shipped yesterday. I'll wait to give specs after i talk to Reed about it. Customer service is excellent. He Would send me text updates even at odd hours. He is a very busy guy but a rebuild on a turbo like yours should be quick and easy. His prices are very good also. Much better than some other turbo companies I have dealt with before. I spent a lot of time on the phone with him and feel confident in his abilities and that he will deliver on his promises. He gets an A+ from me.

SICK, I want to hear more.