Would anyone be interested in a new Hot-Air Product?

TurboRegal84

Staff member
I was looking under my hood the other day, and I wondered what I could do to get rid of the junkie Plastic MAF to TB inlet pipe.

After alot of asking around I found a company that was willing to make me up a pipe!

So for a few hours of bending it that way..and twisting it this way we got the MAF pipe to fit PERFECT on my car..it clears the master Cly with ease, and really adds to the looks if I were to show the car!

After we got it all in and fitted up well....he suprised me, and we powder coated it! I think he called the color "hammerite"...It is silver, and black..and it looks really sharp!

sooo....I just wanted to see if there was any interest from you guys for a product like this?

The pipe cost me about $65.00.....but im sure if a few of us were interested we could get a little "group" deal going? maybe he could knock off about $5.00 or so!

Just please reply to the post or drop me an E-mail if you think that you might be interested in it!

I will try to get some pics up, as well as some solid prices within the next week or so!

Herb,

I'd be interested to see the pics when you can get them. It sounds nice from your description. Keep us posted....

Mark..I am aware of your products...but these pipes are slightly different...I looked at your pictures, and the MAF to TB pipe that we made up appears to clear the Master Cly with a bit more room, also It looks as if the pipe that you made up between the MAF and the TB is shorter then stock....The one that we have made is the stock lenth...perfectly!

Im not looking to "yank" your product, but the pipe that I plan on making up would be for the person who dosent want the traditional Chrome, or Metal colored pipe...as I am pretty sure we can powder coat them to several different colors!