wow, ebay GNX in a bubble "0" mile claim

Something is fishy with this car. It was previously offered for sale with 103 miles on it.:eek:

Google gnx 054 and you shall see. There is more that needs to be told about this one.

Did the owner tell you it was number 54? I don't see the number listed in the auction.
I.M.O. it is a waste to keep a car like that and not drive it. I guess it's for people who just like to say they have one.:rolleyes:

Did the owner tell you it was number 54? I don't see the number listed in the auction.
I.M.O. it is a waste to keep a car like that and not drive it. I guess it's for people who just like to say they have one.:rolleyes:

You can see the 054 number on the asc mclaren tag in one of the pics.

Think of all the Mustangs that car never got to kill. :(

Looks like there's a second Buick-in-a-bubble right next to it in one of the pix.

Reported to our eBay rep, should be down before the end of the day, so you might want to save those pictures :)

all i know is if i had the $$ to buy that, id mount some slicks on that sucker and go race it !!!!

PS and an alky system

SGRIM, was it the 5.6 mile GNX in NC?
That is the lowest that I have seen.

Gary

I've seen Richard's collection. It is amazing. Even sent him some NOS LC2's to add to it a few years ago.

funny...

I clicked on the auction and see its closed, here was a question asked and his answer...

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE BOTH OF THEM FOR SALE? May-21-08
A: yes, one has "0" miles and the other has 1942 miles and is GNX # 341 $149k for the 0 miles and $89k for the 1942 miles car. I also have 3 GN's and 4 T-types!

Someone needs to ask Rick(X Ray) and see if any cars left with 0 miles. I know he said that when all the GNX's were finished that they would performance test them on the dyno and Im not sure if the speedos were hooked up or not at that point. If they were then I would figure that you would have a mile or so on the vehicle. Not to mention that Im pretty sure they were all started and drove off the line and then onto the trailer and off once they arrived where they were going.

Holy crap! I wonder how long it took that guy to blow up that bubble!?!?:D

Did he get dizzy?;)

What a F&%$ing WASTE!

Gnx

I offered him a $1.48 but he declined. Oh well.... I guess I'll wait for one that has 2 or 3 miles on it.

I Store My GN In Boca Raton Where The GNX Is Located. I can Call The # Listed And Go View The Cars And Post My Response.

Called and no answer. I will try again later. Yes it is the right area code for the location. I will keep everyone updated!