WOW! LOVE the new look!

AZ Vic

At first I was like "Whoops! where the heck am I at!"

but it is growing on me! I like it a lot!

What do you guys think?

Vic

I preferred the old look but when I went to change the skin I couldn't find the old one. I found one that's close but still isn't the same. The new one is just a little too bright for me.

I'm just glad it's different. Was getting sick of this board looking like several others I'm on.

I like it, right when I came into the page it shocked me...and then i was like...sweeeeeeeeeeeet(In a stoner voice.)

Like it except for the red box for the forum jump. Tough to read black pring on a read background.

The yellow has got to go... I understand why it's used, but I need sunglasses to read my computer. :cool:

Looks good to me. If you have problems handling the "French surrender flag" yellow, you can click on the bottom left of the page and select basic or enhanced versions for your viewing ease.

Mark

Well.... You needed...

bishir said:
The yellow has got to go... I understand why it's used, but I need sunglasses to read my computer. :cool:

A new pair of sunglasses anyway, just do not buy yellow ones :D

I have had more kudos about this change than any other. I beleive the "majority" wanted it and likes it. It gives us uniqueness.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin.

2quiktocare said:
Looks good to me. If you have problems handling the "French surrender flag" yellow, you can click on the bottom left of the page and select basic or enhanced versions for your viewing ease.

Mark
Just like he said, if you dont like it you can change it. Personally I like it :)