Wow.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday, alot of eastern and northern states are putting the cars away for winter, yet were the weakest area on post! :rolleyes:

Well, if you're not going to Pamona for the NHRA World Finals...

...November 13th at Fontana is the last session of Street Legal Drags for 2004. Barring no rain I plan on being there; hopefully a valvespring change will have done my car some good!

is the coast clear?

we were dodging bullets.

my ride is down. finishing up on internal test/inspection. i have the headers left to install. will be ready to race soon. a co-worker got a C5 vette and needs to be humbled.

Looking for a car in So. Ca.

As posted in the cars for sale section....

I'm looking for a 87 GN, hardtop. Really interested in mostly stock, low miles.

If you guys know of anyone, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
-J.R.

P.S. what the heck does "TTT" mean in other threads?

-getting car together

drew, hey my car is still apart.... just real frustrated with it i need to do the dash too well let me know whats up talk to you later....

down time

im putting my old ATR headers back on. the crossover needs some massaging. the lower control arm is hitting the pipe, probably why they never sealed properly. got some 50# injectors comming. wont install them till mid december. might spring for alchy also.
we'll have to get yours sorted out and hit palmdale or irwindale.
i havent driven mine since august. family has been taking priority. im starting to get the shakes.

haven't started mine since????

well at least yours going back together..... i just need to get in there and start working.... if i took a few days and got everything set up i could start it and see if i can't find the other problems ..
hey if i don't see you before then happy T -day....and sure i would like to go to the drags maybe around the first of the year!!
talk to you soon mike

Originally posted by LV GN
anyone going to the track in phoenix after t-day? :cool:

Len, Speedworld is open Sunday Nov. 28 at 9 AM.

Am sure some of us will plan to be there.:)

AS for New Mexico......

im going to try to run the car sunday if the weather permits but if not then next sunday

i know
roc87
unsafe6
and maybe a couple others might be going

Johnny

anyone elese here from NM that wants to or needs help getting there car going give me an e-mail

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Len, Speedworld is open Sunday Nov. 28 at 9 AM.

Am sure some of us will plan to be there.:)
thanks nick. i will be in town wed. night and look forward to seeing you guys at the track.

will do nick. i'll bring down the balancer and flex plate that paul didnt use and the art carr drum's.