WTB: 10 Second BGN or T-Type

westsiderkg

Hi: New to the site. I’m looking to purchase a very clean, well maintained, unmolested GN or T-type that’s 100% street-able (i.e. runs on 93 octane), reliable, and capable of 10 second quarter mile runs. Please PM me if you are selling (or planning to sell) your GN . I’m a serious buyer. Thanks and great site!

Unmolested and runs 10's ?
Not going to happen.
Be realistic and let people know what you are seriously looking to spend.

When say "unmolested" I mean a frame off resto with not too many miles of hard driving after the resto. I will consider any vehcile under $25k for a range. Hope that helps clarify.

When say "unmolested" I mean a frame off resto with not too many miles of hard driving after the resto. I will consider any vehcile under $25k for a range. Hope that helps clarify.

A frame off resto will cost over 25k alone, not to mention the cost of the car. To find a ten second car in the showroom condition you are looking for in the price range you quoted is not going to be an easy feat. I purchased the car in my signature in May of 2007 with 42,xxx original miles on it for $17,000.00 and it was nearly bone stock. $20,000.00 later it will run in the 9's. It is not cheap to make these cars go fast, and if you are Married you better have a VERY understanding wife. I am not trying to be ignorant with you but I seriously don't think you are going to find what you are describing for for what you are willing to spend. You may find someone sometime that is hard-up for cash but be prepared to wait a couple of years. Good luck

Bryan

Don't bust him up too bad. I wouldn't think that he "requires" a frame off resto, but something in that type of condition.

WestsiderKG.... if you're still looking in about 6 months, I will have one for you in this type of shape for sale for <$25k.

Cars are only really worth what someone else is willing to pay for them.

Rust free - New Mexico car that will have fresh paint, proven 10 sec. timeslips, and almost everything else new.

I wasn't trying to bust him up at all. Just a reality check. I am just not very good at sugar coating things. My wife says it is one of my downfalls.
I just think that there are alot of newcomers that don't understand what they are asking for.
I just put almost $10,000.00 in my long block alone. I have around $38,000.00 in this car and it still needs paint. The paint job alone done correctly will be over $10,000.00. After paint this winter do you think I would let it go for <25k? I would not take that offer now before paint. I was actually close to selling it at a loss in BG for 30k. I would entertain an offer of $34k.
I don't want people being misled into thinking these cars, with low mileage and built engines, laser straight body with fresh paint can be bought for peanuts. Somewhere they will have to sacrifice what they want and what they can afford.

Bryan

No worries Bryan, We are just opposites. I just think theres no reason why he can't buy something like this for < $25k. See above post.

PM me your number and we can talk. Too many people with too many opinions on here.
My car runs well for what it is. Let me know.

25k?

I would think 25K would buy about any GN short of a stage car in this market now..

Has anyone sold any gn for 25k recently?

I think the guy is very realistic and should be able to find a nice GN that will do what he wants for the money he wants to spend. He is not talking about building a car, he is talking about buying one in a down market.

Just my o2 guys.

Dennis