WTB: "A" Pillar Plastic (GRAY)

Turbotype

Village Idiot
I need the A Pillar interior plastic trim, gray in color, drivers side. I will take a pair if I must, but I only need the drivers side. The piece must be in new/like new condition. No fading, cracks... No B.S. Attached is a pic of what I want (minus the hole and glue, Lol) Send a PM. You can send pics to turbotype@gmail.com Thank you. :cool:

Attachments

• Pillar.JPG
    Pillar.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 94
Sorry, it doesn't work like that with me. Show me what you have, then name your price. ;)

If you can't find one in the condition your after in that color I would grab any color and paint it with good quality Plastic Paint. SEM has just about any color you would want and the match is real close. Comes in a rattle can if you don't have a compressor and gun.

MorBiD

If you can't find one in the condition your after in that color I would grab any color and paint it with good quality Plastic Paint. SEM has just about any color you would want and the match is real close. Comes in a rattle can if you don't have a compressor and gun.

MorBiD

Yea, I may go that route if one doesn't turn up. I've used the plastic paint before, with luck. I figured that my new car has the common grey colored plastic, that the piece wouldn't be too hard to find. Time will tell. :p

I think I still have a couple of good hardtop pieces. Bear with me and I'll look through the pile, get back to you with what I find.