WTB Center Cap for 87 Regal T Limited

87GNNY

Just got a Limited T. Shipper lost one of the center caps. Black with the Buick shield. Long shot but does anyone have extras or is parting one out?Another long shot...the silver trim that goes along the dashboard right above the radio to the glovebox...And finally, the Regal Limited emblems on the rear quarter panels (both sides) as well as the Buick and SFI Turbo emblems on the decklid. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

I have a couple of nice chrome dash strips and I believe I have a pair of "Limited" emblems for the 1/4 panels. I can check condition and post pics tonight.

Here you go

chrome dash strip - some flaws, but nice for a driver
Limited emblems - these are very nice
$25 shipped for all
PayPal mikelaforest@comcast.net or PM for me for my address if MO

Attachments

• dash strip emblems 001.jpg
    dash strip emblems 001.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 75
  • dash strip emblems 002.jpg
    dash strip emblems 002.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 76
recommended

T Spool's the man! He'll help you out with what you need for a fair price .... and I can assure you that you'll be pleased with your purchase.
Just my $.02 :)
BW Jones

Just got a Limited T. Shipper lost one of the center caps. Black with the Buick shield. Long shot but does anyone have extras or is parting one out?Another long shot...the silver trim that goes along the dashboard right above the radio to the glovebox...And finally, the Regal Limited emblems on the rear quarter panels (both sides) as well as the Buick and SFI Turbo emblems on the decklid. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

I have one Nice T-Center Cap and I also restore limited emblems to like new or better condition with new tape.....

$35 for the cap and $15 each for the emblems...Sounds like you have found everything just checking...