WTB: complete posi rear for G body

STOK5OH

Wheelman
Trying to see what I can find. Id take an 8.5 or 7.5,needs to be a posi 3.42-4.10's.
Im located in Neb.,68521. Would be great if someone within a few hundred miles has one that I could just come pick up,but will take one if someone is willing to ship it.
I can be reached at stok5oh@yahoo.com

Thanks!:cool:

I have a 7.5" Posi with 3.73 gears. Mapquest says that I'm 338 miles north of you in southern Minnesota.

It's still in my car, but that isn't a problem, as I have a correct 8.5" to put back in it.

Email sent- Let me know if your interested!

John

Ya know, Pat at The Shop has one. Dunno how much he wants for it though. Came from an '87 GN. Sitting along the south bay last I saw.

;)

I have a 7.5" 3.73 Posi from a Monte Carlo. I'm a bit far from you, but I'd be able to source a pallet and freight it to you if your closer options fall through.

I have a 3.73 7.5 posi rear from a Monte Carlo SS in South Dakota. If interested we could work out a deal to meet halfway.

8.5 Rear End

I have an 8.5 posi 3.42 gears out of a gn.

Price is $850.00

I would be willing to meet half way.

I am located in South Bend, Indiana 46614.

Hey everybody. Im new to this fourm and dont have a GN but i have an 81 elcamino and am looking for an 8.5 rear. im located in illinois so if anyone is close let me know. Thanks

Trying to see what I can find. Id take an 8.5 or 7.5,needs to be a posi 3.42-4.10's.
Im located in Neb.,68521. Would be great if someone within a few hundred miles has one that I could just come pick up,but will take one if someone is willing to ship it.
I can be reached at stok5oh@yahoo.com

Thanks!:cool:

Why don't you post this in the "more appropriate" section immediately-below = Parts Wanted...