WTB digital cluster

artmor79

hello all looking for a digital cluster with harness to transplant into my 83 any help would be awesome,if you just have the harness or cluster only let me know

I have the digital cluster just redone ...but no harness :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

If your dash has the 3 part dash that originally came with 83 you will probably need the whole dash not just the digi cluster.

pic

this is the dash that i have the car is going under a full body off frame restore now, going to drop in a lt1 since the car had no engine in it when i bought it. hoping to get a digi to finish off the dash

Attachments

• HPIM2645.jpg
    HPIM2645.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 61
  • HPIM2856.jpg
    HPIM2856.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 60
  • HPIM2845.jpg
    HPIM2845.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 60
i think you will still need the black back piece for 84-87 buick. maybe another board member will chime in.:confused:

so i would need the whole dash off of a donor car? I am wanting this type of dash but i was looking at some pic and it seems as though the speedo cable plugs into the back of it. would you happen to know if this is correct cause i have a 460le tranny ad it has no speedo cable and i guess that the digi dash would not help me out either, what route would you take? i guess the only route would be to keep the dash and add a aftermarket speedo

Yes the speedo still plugs into the back on these clusters too ...You will need to have a custom dash built with digital cyberdene gauges and thats alot of $$$$ :cool:

might be easier to just get the dash out of the corvette that the engine and tranny are out of and retrofit it to my regal dash with some fiberglass. all gauges would work since thats the engine and all i would have to do is get the fuel sender from that same car. i wonder if this can be done i am going to look at my diagrams i have since i have them for cars.

so i would need the whole dash off of a donor car? I am wanting this type of dash but i was looking at some pic and it seems as though the speedo cable plugs into the back of it. would you happen to know if this is correct cause i have a 460le tranny ad it has no speedo cable and i guess that the digi dash would not help me out either, what route would you take? i guess the only route would be to keep the dash and add a aftermarket speedo

if you already have the 4L60e you would not be able to hook up to digi dash. If your planning to run a 4l60e get it with speedo cable hook up. They made it both ways. Then you can run speedo cable.:wink: