wtb: front bumper clear lights

Available shortly from Highway Stars;

Our new show-quality, GM licensed reproduction clear turn signal lenses for 1982-1987 Buick Regal produced using the original GM tooling.

Using GM tooling means you can expect these lenses to look and fit just like original.

Target pricing on these lenses is UNDER $100 FOR THE PAIR.
Turn Signal Lenses - Clear.jpg
Turn Signal Lenses - Clear.jpg

Damn I got a single NOS clear one here that I think I have $95 invested in. Guess I'm stuck with it, will you guys sell just one side to match mine?

Sorry for thread hijack.

I'll tell you my thoughts. I know that Brian from GBODYPARTS.COM has done more recently for this community and is an outstanding person to do business with. I have heard other things about other vendors. What I understand is he donated 4 rolling chassis of different models of Gbody AND over a 53' truck load of items so we could have quality parts to put back on our cars. They were all NOS items which were collected for many years, and he did this free of charge with a partner which has enormous buying power so he could earn a good price for all of us. You need to understand that other vendors are Chinese owned and the money goes back to China. Brian's money goes back to his family, his partner's money goes back to America. Yes we are talking about products imported and there is nothing we can do about this. He has tried to buy American, and from what I understand has bought American where possible. I am referring to the ownership and where the actual money goes back to. My loyalty for what this business owner will always stay with Gbodyparts.com even if he is more expensive, cheaper, etc. He personally put his pocket book on the line for himself yes...but also for us and the love of the vehicles!!! We need to support those that support us! GM licensing means nothing to me. That just means that this guy is putting 10% or more into GM (government motors) pocket book. Look at the product on EBAY....come on!

THIS IS NOT the forum for this kind of discourse dear Sir.

First I will apologize to 87Turbo for hijacking his thread. Now that is being set aside I'll argure my "discourse." Discourse is defined as "formal and orderly and usually extended expression of thought on a subject" Now I will define "forum" for you as well, since you feel this should not be publicized. Forum is defined as "A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."

Now, " Dear Sir". Maybe we should call you King Steve, like King Obama, DIR SIR KING Steve....maybe????

Bweavy (Gbodyparts) as well as Highway Stars are subscribing and supporting vendors to the health of this site. They deserve the right to be commended as well as chastized for the quality of their business and the quality of the products they distribute and or MFG and sell. We as members have a specific "right" to share "DISCOURSE" on this "FORUM" as long as it falls within the rules of the site and the moderators discresion.

As far as the definitions are determined above and in many other mediums this "FORUM" is where we can exchange "DISCOURSE" on subject matters at hand. Why is your opinion on the "DISCOURSE" at hand not accepted in your opinion?

I look forward to seeing your reply.

Sincerely,

Dear Sir.

Dear Whom ever you are.

This FORUM section is the parts WANTED CLASSIFIED section.
There is a Feedback section or a Turbo lounge or the political section. I see you are new here (maybe) so I will be gentle. But I am so not interested in your THOUGHTS there are other areas for you to post them.

Dear Whom ever you are.

This FORUM section is the parts WANTED CLASSIFIED section.
There is a Feedback section or a Turbo lounge or the political section. I see you are new here (maybe) so I will be gentle. But I am so not interested in your THOUGHTS there are other areas for you to post them.

King Steve,

You may want to make sure to use correct terminology when posting such a strong reply to the TOPIC. The FORUM is the entire medium. Your knee jerk reply makes you sound dictative and non educated. And I appreciate you being gentle as I am not sure what I would do if you were to come across very strong. Would you like to take your thoughts on this matter to another area for debate? I would LOVE to see why you reply " blah blah blah blah......." As if you feel stongly against my opinion.

Sincerely,

Whom Ever I am. aka...Brian Wishart

p.s. I am new to this forum. But I am NOT new to this hobby of mine.

I King Steve,
Hereby bestow the title of "Village Idiot" upon the newly arrived Brian Wishart. Let us all wish him a warm welcome, and be patient with him because he is obviously slow.

Signed,
His Royal Highness King Steve

I King Steve,
Hereby decree the title of "Village Idiot" upon the newly arrived Brian Wishart. Let us all wish him a warm welcome, and be patient with him because he is obviously slow.

Signed,
His Royal Highness King Steve

And your non educated lack of couth continues to shine!!!!

Do you need me to define those words for you Mr. King?

LOLOLOLOL! (that means laugh out loud)

And BTW (by the way) you still have not answed the challege or any of my questions.

I'll let you bury yourself on this one.....!!!!

Thou hast tested the patience of thy good and gentle King and kindled thine King's ANGER.
I hereby Banish you from my kingdom.
By Clicking on the Village Idiots name, I will select the "Ignore" button and the rantings of the uneducated, indiscreet, and argumentative subject will be banished from my sight FOREVERMORE!

I'll tell you my thoughts. I know that Brian from GBODYPARTS.COM has done more recently for this community and is an outstanding person to do business with. I have heard other things about other vendors. What I understand is he donated 4 rolling chassis of different models of Gbody AND over a 53' truck load of items so we could have quality parts to put back on our cars. They were all NOS items which were collected for many years, and he did this free of charge with a partner which has enormous buying power so he could earn a good price for all of us. You need to understand that other vendors are Chinese owned and the money goes back to China. Brian's money goes back to his family, his partner's money goes back to America. Yes we are talking about products imported and there is nothing we can do about this. He has tried to buy American, and from what I understand has bought American where possible. I am referring to the ownership and where the actual money goes back to. My loyalty for what this business owner will always stay with Gbodyparts.com even if he is more expensive, cheaper, etc. He personally put his pocket book on the line for himself yes...but also for us and the love of the vehicles!!! We need to support those that support us! GM licensing means nothing to me. That just means that this guy is putting 10% or more into GM (government motors) pocket book. Look at the product on EBAY....come on!

Really? If this falls out like I think it might I am going to send some folks packing....

King Steve,

You may want to make sure to use correct terminology when posting such a strong reply to the TOPIC. The FORUM is the entire medium. Your knee jerk reply makes you sound dictative and non educated. And I appreciate you being gentle as I am not sure what I would do if you were to come across very strong. Would you like to take your thoughts on this matter to another area for debate? I would LOVE to see why you reply " blah blah blah blah......." As if you feel stongly against my opinion.

Sincerely,

Whom Ever I am. aka...Brian Wishart

p.s. I am new to this forum. But I am NOT new to this hobby of mine.

Actually we call this the "parts wanted" FORUM!

I will not allow some newbie troll to come stir up crap on this site, plus if this backs up where I think it might I am going to be pissed....

You have had strike 1 and 2 already BRIAN!

Available shortly from Highway Stars;

Our new show-quality, GM licensed reproduction clear turn signal lenses for 1982-1987 Buick Regal produced using the original GM tooling.

Using GM tooling means you can expect these lenses to look and fit just like original.

Target pricing on these lenses is UNDER $100 FOR THE PAIR.View attachment 180169 View attachment 180169

NOW available on Highway Stars website.

Here is the direct link: http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-872/Buick-Grand-National-turn/Detail