WTB GN Antenna and Body side moulding

Quietman

I need a repairable power antenna for an 87 GN with a good black mast and threaded nut. Also need a driver door body side moulding for 87 GN of the type that rivets on from factory. Price and shipping to 58103.

Thanks

Do you need the dealer installed body mounting part or the rubber insert that shrinks in the sun after 25 years?

The aluminum riveted part might be repairable, but I definitely need the rubber insert. Send description, price shipping. Thanks Don

I have a couple of used power antennas available. I will check and see which ones work and which ones need repaired. Do you prefer a working one or one that needs the repaired?

I might have some side body molding but will have to check to see if I have all the pieces.

Send me a pm on what all you need and your preference on the antenna for a price.

Don I've only got one piece of the rubber insert left and a short piece has been cut off of it some time in the past. I doubt this is of much help to you though.

I thought I had a full length strip, but I measured it against the one on my '86 TType and recalled it was too short. Good luck bud.