WTB GN/t-type 84-87

xelom

Hows it going everybody. I have been on here looking at you guy's cars for a while. Now its time for me to get my own. Do anybody have or know someone who has a GN/t/t-type turbo only 84-87 (prefer one with no mods or/and 86,87) for sale? I am not looking for a show car at all but that would be nice though lol. Just something I can work with.I don't mind if it need some work and I will consider all cars. I would perfer one that is on the inexpensive side that is in or close to Texas. If you are trying to get rid of or know the location of one PM or e-mail me at poilan@yahoo.com ASAP. Please sent pic, vin# and milege. Thanks

Thanks Kevin for the reply. Can you sent some pics along with the vin#.Thanks

87 GN astro roof car (most desired of the 87s). Clean and straight. Also has rare twilight sentinal option. A few bolt ons only. No internal work. Cold air, ATR downpipe and stainless exhaust, green stripe injectors. Over 100k miles, but not hugely so. Very nice car to start with. $9250. Email me if interested.

85 T-Type and 87 WE4

If you are truly interested, $8000 for both. Both run and are in decent condtion, the 87 has all the interior out at the moment, in the process of cleaning the car and needs carpet. The interior on the 85 is new, front to rear, top to bottom. You could buy both and finish one, sell it and easily get all your money back, Will sell either for 4000. I'm in NC.

There is a link with many pics in the thread but I can send it to you as well. I'll also send you the Carfax.
Tom