WTB GN/T

gn-t-type

16 PSI JUST LIKE YOU
looking for gn/t stock[bolt ons ok] under 50,000 mi
what u got
$ in hand close to ga

rob

I have a 87 I just bought from my cousin. I been trying to get it for 9 years n he finally sold it to me n now I'm already consider selling it. It is 100% stock. I mean it has the stock air filter in it. It has 52,000 miles and my cousin bought it 10 years ago n only put between 1000-2000 miles on it when he would take it out of the garage to go around the block. All the number fillers are junk but I just bought a whole set of the really nice expansive abs plastic ones. I bought a few parts n figured before I mod it i may be better off selling it or trading it for 1 that's closer to what I want. Only thing in the entire car that's not original is the radio and I just added a boost gauge. He put a radio n 6 cd changer in the trunk n nothing else. The interior looks like new and the car runs perfect. I bought plugs, air filter kit cai, fuel pump n hot wire kit, rjc power plate, and been changing the old vacuum lines n putting zip ties on them. The body needs very little to be as perfect as the interior. If your interested email me pilotrapper@yahoo.com You can also Text me for a faster response. (954)410-3666 Jay